ELE LIGHTNING STRIKE - ALL T16s, Shaper, Uber Atziri, HOGM, Chayula, Elder

New incoming unique, great for those doing this build with high Dodge and without Bringer of Rain:

Daresso's Defiance
http://imgur.com/kVX7C1u

It works very well with this build because you gain Onslaught for 1 second per Endurance Charge if you get hit.

Onslaught: +20% movement speed & attack speed & cast speed.
The chest will also give you 1 endurance charge on a kill, 2% life leech, 6% Dodge chance

If you want to focus on Dodge you can get up to 62% Dodge vs. attacks!

Acrobatics nodes: 40% Dodge

Frenzy nodes + Kraityn Merciless reward + 1 max Frenzy charge from Darkray = 8 Frenzy charges

Dodge from Darkray Vectors = 2% x 8 = 16%

Daresso's Defiance = 6% Dodge (this could vary with rolls)

For total Dodge of 62%!
Last edited by Ceryneian on Dec 9, 2013, 9:10:05 PM
quite enjoy it with wing of entropy. Basically I have almost no mana issue when only using grace, still got 17k dps. However, for 72 map with Piety, it's still hard to kill her. The lightning rolling ball hurts a lot. Tried to face tank, but will lose 1/3 when get hit. Any thought how to deal with her in the map? (max resist with 75%).

Thanks again.
"
Ceryneian wrote:
New incoming unique, great for those doing this build with high Dodge and without Bringer of Rain:

Daresso's Defiance

It works very well with this build because you gain Onslaught for 1 second per Endurance Charge if you get hit.

The chest will also give you 1 endurance charge on a kill, 2% life leech, 6% Dodge chance

Frenzy nodes + Kraityn Merciless reward + 1 max Frenzy charge from Darkray = 8 Frenzy charges

Daresso's Defiance = 6% Dodge

For total Dodge of 62%!

Do you think it will be viable to go IR since all these uniques have low EVA rating? (since they are AR/EVA hybrid pieces)
so the 1st is im having serius issues with piety in maps and i by far have not enough int for the globe shield

2nd is my dmg is like not even half of yours im about 7k with this gear
the head is only a solutuon till i get my BoR...

any solutions?^^

Spoiler
Spoiler

Last edited by suResuN on Dec 9, 2013, 6:29:19 AM
"
suResuN wrote:
so the 1st is im having serius issues with piety in maps and i by far have not enough int for the globe shield

2nd is my dmg is like not even half of yours im about 7k with this gear
the head is only a solutuon till i get my BoR...

any solutions?^^

Spoiler

You need as close to max spell block as possible for Temple Piety or Shrine Piety 1st form. Based on your gear it looks to me that you have around 30% spell block?

Here are some suggestions for Piety
- Swap in Saffell's Frame for your shield: for high spell block and +max to resistances. Please be careful with Saffell's because you cannot block regular attacks when you use that shield
- Topaz flask for the +max to lightning resistance
- If you are getting shocked a lot have a flask that has mod to remove flask or use Fairgraves Tricorne unique hat
- Use Temporal Chains - I think this is better for spell bosses than Enfeeble curse

About your damage:
- BofR adds a LOT of physical damage
- It also is a 7L and you are missing Faster Attacks gem and Melee Physical damage gem that I get from the BofR
- Once your damage gets higher from BofR you will see an even greater effect from Hatred. I have over 13K DPS in town and when I put on Hatred I get to 18-19K
- Not sure what level you are but more physical damage nodes will increase your damage a lot because of Hatred, and your gear and gems
Last edited by Ceryneian on Dec 9, 2013, 8:33:48 AM
"
pxf31 wrote:
"
Ceryneian wrote:

Daresso's Defiance

Daresso's Defiance = 6% Dodge (this could vary with rolls)

For total Dodge of 62%!

Do you think it will be viable to go IR since all these uniques have low EVA rating? (since they are AR/EVA hybrid pieces)

Haha, as you can see these uniques are more optimal for IR builds or AR/EV builds, same is true for Bringer of Rain. Doesn't mean you cannot use it with this build though and it will still be very strong.

Most of these uniques are being made by Diamond supporters and armor is way more popular than evasion in the game - easy to see if you look at the nodes like IR, uniques like Aegis Aurora/BofR, even flasks - GGG only introduced the Jade flasks for evasion about a month ago; granite flasks have been around forever. Not much we can do here except make the best of what we have. Daresso's Defiance will still make for a great combo for high Dodge builds with evasion.

EDIT:

Actually I am now confused as to why this new unique chest piece combines armor + dodge mods. Having the dodge mod encourages you to go Acrobatics - which gives 50% less armor. So going IR + Dodge with this item would not really make sense. If one decides not to get any Dodge keystones - then the 6% additional Dodge chance mod on this chest (or whatever range the Dodge mod can have) seems a bit wasted. I think this chest would have been more ideal if it was pure evasion without the armor, but the Onslaught buff is still very strong.
Last edited by Ceryneian on Dec 9, 2013, 9:13:36 PM
Guide is really great. I just made a new toon just to use this build. So amazing. I'm currently 41 now. And I just noticed how expensive the axe and helm you use. :(
By any chance you have a spare Reduced Mana? Just the regular one.
im trying to buy BoR but i dont know if doing map or doing piety run pays more wich one is it?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info