ELE LIGHTNING STRIKE - ALL T16s, Shaper, Uber Atziri, HOGM, Chayula, Elder

Thanks for the reply.

Sorry for my bad description, in fact my understanding of this evasion mechanism is exactly same as your explanation. My question is how to deal with the situation of surrounding mobs attacking at the same time, particularly the Jungle valley boss.
In your map videos, there are some dangerous situations with a burst damage taken. So, if this problem could cause a sudden death, or if 3500hp is sufficiently enough?

i have a big problem, somehow i only have 4.3k dps!!! :( thats like 1/4th of what you have!
EDIT: nvm it turns out to be a display bug, but still, now my dps is what, 8k? thats still half of what you have

this is my gear:
Spoiler

Im lvl 67, how in the name of god can i get 4 times this amount of dps???!!! idk how this happened :(

I also have only 2784 hp and 210 energieshield :(

Also, what bug gives my dominating blow more dps and about the same attackspeed as my doublestrike???
Last edited by DoomsdayFighter on Nov 29, 2013, 11:19:36 AM
Seems like dps dropped a lot after this patch, right?
they either nerfed doublestrike, or theres a bug on doublestrike

EDIT: nvm it turns out to be a display bug, but still, now my dps is what, 8k? thats still half of what you have
Last edited by DoomsdayFighter on Nov 29, 2013, 11:19:15 AM
question...how the hell do u guys make currency to afford the gear you get? ive done everything upto lvl 71 maps and i get zero useful drops , a chaos a day maybe , tips? anything other than playing the market
Last edited by carnivalofrust on Nov 29, 2013, 1:02:16 PM
"Some skills now display average damage per skill use instead of DPS, as DPS would not make sense for them."

Damage is still the same, they just changed how it is displayed.

Double Strike was not nerfed! Your damage is still the same as before the patch it is just being displayed differently.

Doomsday - you have very good gear. How far are you in the tree? I also have some rings that give me +physical damage (may not seem a lot but it gets increased by all the physical nodes I take in the tree and Hatred aura). If you are level 67 and have finished Merciless - you basically have an additional 21 points to spend before you reach level 88 where I am.
Last edited by Ceryneian on Nov 29, 2013, 12:51:44 PM
was wondering if you have tried the academy boss in the lvl 76 map. I cant figure out if he is physical or spell dmg. anyway he spanked my ass last night.
IGN@ HuckMcAmp
"
Kountry wrote:
was wondering if you have tried the academy boss in the lvl 76 map. I cant figure out if he is physical or spell dmg. anyway he spanked my ass last night.

Hey man, he's another tough boss, kind of similar to Mageara. He does a lot of physical spell damage I believe, so our Evasion and Blind don't really help. I recommend you use a high level Temp Chains. You will need to have Molten Shell and Immortal Call on trigger to give you some safety room. Also best to have a flask that removes curses and gives you curse immunity for a few seconds because he uses a lot of curses. If you are having trouble with the stuns use Eye of Chayula. GGG buffed this boss in one of the recent patches so he is now even harder than before.

If you are level 80+ and are doing serious mapping - most people just skip bosses like in Academy, Crematorium, Palace, and Courtyard. Unless you are in a party - which is easier. You are risking 10% EXP loss which is maybe 2+ hours of mapping exp, just to get a tiny miniscule amount of extra EXP and some yellow items.

Last edited by Ceryneian on Nov 30, 2013, 1:03:49 AM
Last edited by DoomsdayFighter on Nov 29, 2013, 3:01:12 PM
Started a new character with this build today. currently at lvl 35 and it's all going great. Enjoying the guide

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info