ELE LIGHTNING STRIKE - ALL T16s, Shaper, Uber Atziri, HOGM, Chayula, Elder

99% ? Only ? You forgot the fact that I gave those numbers for a non-legacy Saffell ^^
For someone with a 5% max res one like you, it would be 100% ele resist with a corrupted amulet for +1% to max resist.
Though at this point it's probably useless, so you could just as well get an additional curse from your amulet, it could be a very good way to increase DPS or defense with yet another layer !
Haha, I forgot about that xD. 100% could be doable.

Tweaked a few things, this is my updated tree for the quad-defense version. I have taken attack speed and some accuracy nodes. I am using these gloves for more attack speed and accuracy.

Also, I am clearing stash tabs and am selling very cheap Atziri and Uber Atziri loot: flasks are free, boots for 5 alts, belts 5 chaos, vertex 20c (normal price 2ex+), splendours 1ex (normal price 3ex+). Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1084474
Last edited by Ceryneian on Apr 3, 2015, 7:33:52 PM
Hello, I wrote to you lately and I asked you why I cant do atziri ( Always dying on the second boss, after kill bitch) I used your tips, but Im still weak against them. Im using enfeeble (lvl 17 without quality) and potion for removing bleeding when cycloner attacking me, but Im still losing a lot of life when he attacking me. I avoid clouds. Maybe I'm not doing this correctly? Maybe my gear isnt good enough? // Sry for my bad English. // I have 80 lvl atm
Spoiler

And here is my tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4DhwV9BbUILgqbDkgRlha_GY4brSEDIuoj9iSdJP0mlSoLLOEtVTB8MgE2PTqzRwZI7kp9TZJRR1b1Vvph4mJaYqxl8WegbIxtbHBScFZ313iueOt9dX3jfyt_xod2jAuNfY2_joqQG5Vml9CaE5smm42dqqZ_pzSsZrGzshm1SLcXuT65fLt8wJzN6s960AnTftaK2HbbbtvU3Q3jhOOf5wrnVOd06Nbp_usU7LDtQe2D73rz6vb8_MX-uv_e
Last edited by ajra123123 on Apr 5, 2015, 8:13:15 AM
Hi mate thks for your build .....at the beginning i used BOR, but changed it by Belly of The Beast (6L), it improves all around lighting strike.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8rnVtV390E

The real danger is in the "Four Atziris". Take a look.
Trio Boss, Alai, always at the end.(If you are in IC no problem)
And thks again for your build.
See you in game.

Resist: 80%
Block Spell: 66% (Gear + Rumi´s)
Chance to dodge attacks: 40%
Chance to dodge spells: 30%
Chance to Evade: 31%
Inmortal Call: 7 seconds.(+1 endurance with bandits)

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAF4DhwW1CC4Kmw5ID8QRlha_GY4ZtButI_YknST9JpUnqSoLLOEs6TBxMHwyATY9OJY6Qjt8PeJHBkjuSn1LeE2SUUdVS1boVvVW-luvXfJh4mJaYqxlTWegaoxsjG1scFJwVnfXeK546311feN_K3_GgOGHdowLjDaNfY2_joqQG5Vml9CaE5smmy2dqp-CoqOmf6c0rGaxs7IZtUi3F7jKuT65fL02vqfAnMKOyBTK0896037UI9aK2HbbbtvU3Q3dqOCV4l7jhOOf5wrnVOd06NbssO1B7YPvevPq9W_2_Pih_MX-uv_e

My gear:

Last edited by Alberto_Wolf on Apr 6, 2015, 3:37:05 AM
"
ajra123123 wrote:
Hello, I wrote to you lately and I asked you why I cant do atziri ( Always dying on the second boss, after kill bitch) I used your tips, but Im still weak against them. Im using enfeeble (lvl 17 without quality) and potion for removing bleeding when cycloner attacking me, but Im still losing a lot of life when he attacking me. I avoid clouds. Maybe I'm not doing this correctly? Maybe my gear isnt good enough? // Sry for my bad English. // I have 80 lvl atm
Spoiler

And here is my tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4DhwV9BbUILgqbDkgRlha_GY4brSEDIuoj9iSdJP0mlSoLLOEtVTB8MgE2PTqzRwZI7kp9TZJRR1b1Vvph4mJaYqxl8WegbIxtbHBScFZ313iueOt9dX3jfyt_xod2jAuNfY2_joqQG5Vml9CaE5smm42dqqZ_pzSsZrGzshm1SLcXuT65fLt8wJzN6s960AnTftaK2HbbbtvU3Q3jhOOf5wrnVOd06Nbp_usU7LDtQe2D73rz6vb8_MX-uv_e

Hi hope my suggestions helped in-game. Ideal way to do trio for the main build is A'alai -> Cyclone -> then fire guy last. You should be able to tank the 2 melee guys with Enfeeble + Blind + Jade. Just be careful of the degen and the bleed stacks. If you have a lot of trouble you should try using 4l puncture and running around. For Atziri main fight it is recommend to manually avoid her spells but if you want to tank you will need to have block up from flask and Ruby flask. This will help for the fire spells. The lightning spells should be easiest to manually avoid so you do not need Topaz flasks. I must say though that I do not recommend tanking her spells - manual avoidance is the best.
"
Alberto_Wolf wrote:
Hi mate thks for your build .....at the beginning i used BOR, but changed it by Belly of The Beast (6L), it improve all around lighting strike.

The true danger is in the "Four Atziris". Take a look.
Trio Boss, Alai, always at the end.(If you are in IC no problem)
And thks again for your build.
See you in game.

Resist: 80%
Block Spell: 66% (Gear + Rumi´s)
Chance to dodge attacks: 40%
Chance to dodge spells: 30%
Chance to Evade: 31%
Inmortal Call: 7 seconds.(+1 endurance with bandits)

My gear:

Hi thanks for posting. Happy you were able to do Uber! The quad-defense build is very strong xD. You can farm Uber with this build once you get comfortable with the split phase. Still, I expect this to be nerfed for Act 4 =(.
Last edited by Ceryneian on Apr 6, 2015, 12:02:43 AM
Yesterday i did 3 uber services to Atziri, in streaming. (Albert_Wolf in twicht)
I´m very happy with this build, but change BOR if you can by Belly of the best (6L)

I think 3 bosses are easier if you kill Alai at the end, because all her damage is physical, if you are in inmortal call, no problem. .......The first boss i kill have corrupting blood, if i kill him at the end he is very dangerous.

Is fun because you have to be very dynamic and agile with pottis...--is the key in this build, "rumis+iC"

Thks again,!!! and excuse for my english!!!!
See you in game.
Last edited by Alberto_Wolf on Apr 7, 2015, 4:19:03 AM
"
Alberto_Wolf wrote:
Yesterday i did 3 uber services to Atziri, in streaming. (Albert_Wolf in twicht)
I´m very happy with this build, but change BOR if you can by Belly of the best (6L)

I think 3 bosses are easier if you kill Alai at the end, because all her damage is physical, if you are in inmortal call, no problem. .......The first boss i kill have corrupting blood, if i kill him at the end he is very dangerous.

Is fun because you have to be very dynamic and agile with pottis...--is the key in this build, "rumis+iC"

Thks again,!!! and excuse for my english!!!!
See you in game.

Your english is fine! Yes that is what I do - but I kill Uber fire guy first because he has fire portion on his attack and I kill A'alai last. So I kill cyclone guy 2nd.

Trio is the easiest for this quad-defense build now xD.

I will try Belly when I get a chance but for now I think I prefer keeping the blind from Bringer of Rain - BofR blind helps my evasion a lot for elemental attacks on other maps with -max and ele damage mods. The BofR blind also helped me a lot on the Vaal Temple map with 6 bosses - since there were now 2 fire guys attacking.

BofR also helps me get to max 75% spell block with Rumi's.

I watched your stream a bit yesterday - I see sometimes you want to tank flameblasts xD, but you are getting better at avoiding the damage. I usually practice split-phase on regular Atziri because the timing of the spells is almost the same.

I also attack the fire clone on Uber during split phase so I can see as she is casting her flameblast, which makes it easier to time my movement.

BTW - I see you use Rat's Nest - if you are careful and always have IC up you can use Abyssus instead for more DPS!

Anyway happy you are doing service with this build, good luck with drops!
Last edited by Ceryneian on Apr 7, 2015, 8:51:51 AM
By the way I tried to replace PCOC with ICD but found that it does not create Endurance Charges as well as when I use PCOC. With PCOC I can gain sometimes 3 charges from just 1 enemy. With a pack I get to 4 ECs almost instantly.

So I think I will stick with PCOC even though it hurts my DPS, since I can generate ECs very easily from 1 Atziri clone or 1 trio boss.

Romira's Banquet:
- Gain a PC on non-crit, lose all PCs on crit

PCOC:
- % chance to gain PC on crit

Voll's Devotion:
- Gain an EC when a PC is expired or consumed.

When you attack:
- if you don't crit - you gain 1 PC due to Romira's (this is 1 PC for each multi-strike set that does not crit)
- your crit chance rises with the new PC
- when you crit - you have % chance to gain 1 PC from PCOC. Then Romira's consumes all the PCs
- Voll's then gives you ECs

As you can see with PCOC + Romira's you are giving you PCs on ALL your attacks whether you crit or not. Except that PCOC is not certain - it is % chance to gain PC.

There are many builds that use this Voll's Devotion - there are a lot of discharge builds that use this. However I have not seen a build that uses Romira's + Voll's + PCOC to generate from attack skill like this.

I feel this is much better than having to manually cast EC. Having to manually cast EC (although fast with Spell Echo) has disadvantage of:
1) taking up some time from your DPS,
2) putting you at additional risk of stun interruption,
3) tricky to use against 1 enemy.

However it is still doable and very strong with manual EC! I plan to make another Uber vid showing this with manual EC and non-legacy gear (Stone of Lazhwar, Saffell).

IMPORTANT! - READ BEFORE BUYING VOLL'S or UBER SETS

How will this work in Act 4? I don't know yet so if you are planning on trying this new quad-defense build I will hold off until we get Act 4 patch notes - unless you can quickly get the ring and amulet and plan to farm Uber Atziri in the next few weeks.
Last edited by Ceryneian on Apr 7, 2015, 8:32:04 AM
looks interesting, always looked for a build I could invest some currency in...

could buy a volls and romiras and start with a lvl88 shadow, should be possible...

gear

I should have a decent Abyssus somewhere oO
strange :D

just resis could be a problem... and high q warlords mark is always a oppertunity to generate ec ;)
but as we wouldn't get hitten to often its not reliable

@op: is it a good build for lvling or are you dying from time to time due to ele dmg?

Ok till now it seems fun, but Im not sure if its a high lvl build, jungle valley was already close ^^
for me Rats Nest seems to be the better option if you use acuity, as you will leech more reliable... currently Im just at 80% crit... may replacing the wed with an acc gem + rats nest ~ 90%crit

should I buy a leg shaffels?
Last edited by Ceratoidei on Apr 7, 2015, 6:23:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info