ELE LIGHTNING STRIKE - ALL T16s, Shaper, Uber Atziri, HOGM, Chayula, Elder

"
hkbutubaman wrote:
Hello, Ceryneian, thanks for your reply,

I am now using power charge ver.

How much dps would you suggest for trying normal Atziri?

I have followed the gems setting as you posted in page 1,

but what gems setting have to be changed for normal Atziri?(as I want to prepare to level those gems)

(btw, it's hard to capture HP in new league with 153 life BoR, for spending more life nodes on skill tree, on the other hand, the dps decrease...)

This is hard for me to answer but I think 60K should be fine to do Atziri. We have to remember that since we are damage avoidance the longer we spend in fights the more likely we are to take damage.

No gems have to be changed for normal Atziri. You may want to use curses like Elemental Weakness to help lower boss resistances. Another trick to make the trio fight easier is to use summon skeletons for distraction (this is what I used when I first did Atziri).

If you have any trouble let me know and we can chat in game.
"
Asag wrote:
What bandit rewards you suggest? I did not see this in the guide.

Base Version: Kill All OR Help Oak, Help Oak, Kill All

Power Version: Kill All or Help Oak, Help Oak, Help Alira

For me I went Kill All, Help Oak, Help Alira since I use a lot of power charges.
"
hkbutubaman wrote:
sorry one more question. anyone knows the reasonable price of Rumi's Concoction Granite Flask in torrent league?

30/14 or 29/14 wtever.

thank you!

Please keep in mind that you do not need high spell block on the flask because of how we use Stone of Lazhwar and Rathpith.
Thanks for the build ceryneian level 72 and loving it so far! A really big issue for me right now is I can't regen/leech enough mana to spam LS without acuity. Is there any way to make adjustments to sustain mana until I can afford an acuity? Right now I'm running clarity in slot instead of ele prolif. Thanks
"
Ceryneian wrote:
"
StormchaserZA wrote:
GREAT build, lvl84 and still going STRONG. I handle lvl75 maps EASILY, only thing is how long before they nerf this build?

Thanks! Haha this buld has already been nerfed like EIGHT TIMES:

If you want to see this build at it's peak - check out the 1.2 videos for some crazy stuff, and those were without Blood Rage.

Still this build is very powerful and I really like being able to use Reckoning. It just takes more thinking to use this build now because you have to position better and use flasks well.

Yeah I agree and don't worry mate I've checked all the videos! LOTS OF TIMES :)

So are you running Blood Rage currently?
"
Shidaw wrote:
Thanks for the build ceryneian level 72 and loving it so far! A really big issue for me right now is I can't regen/leech enough mana to spam LS without acuity. Is there any way to make adjustments to sustain mana until I can afford an acuity? Right now I'm running clarity in slot instead of ele prolif. Thanks

You can have mana problems if your dagger is too high APS. What you could do is take mana potion that has recharge on crit, alternatively you can change gems. Maybe take out WED or Inc Crit Damage and use Additional Accuracy. AA is very good gem to use to keep DPS but lower mana use. Also you could increase mana pool size so you can leech more. If you still have trouble you may need to drop Herald of Ash
"
StormchaserZA wrote:
"
Ceryneian wrote:
"
StormchaserZA wrote:
GREAT build, lvl84 and still going STRONG. I handle lvl75 maps EASILY, only thing is how long before they nerf this build?

Thanks! Haha this buld has already been nerfed like EIGHT TIMES:

If you want to see this build at it's peak - check out the 1.2 videos for some crazy stuff, and those were without Blood Rage.

Still this build is very powerful and I really like being able to use Reckoning. It just takes more thinking to use this build now because you have to position better and use flasks well.

Yeah I agree and don't worry mate I've checked all the videos! LOTS OF TIMES :)

So are you running Blood Rage currently?

Yes I use Blood Rage now, but this is only recommended if you use Acuity to sustain attack speed and benefit from leech. It works extremely well with high crit chance power version. You literally cannot die unless you get 1 or 2 shot and don't block - usually from facetanking spells like A'alai on Vaal Temple map.

I am still tweaking Reckoning to see how I can get more survivability.
Last edited by Ceryneian on Jan 5, 2015, 12:16:16 PM
"

A. ATTACKS

Chance of Attack Hit = Chance Not Evaded x Chance Not Dodged x Chance Not Blocked

i) Regular defense: 50% evasion, 40% dodge, 70% block

Chance to Get Hit = (1-50%) x (1-40%) x (1-70%) = 9%

-------------------------------------------------------------------

B. SPELLS

Obviously there is no evasion against spells, so we have to rely on spell dodge and spell block, which are both RANDOM. This is important to keep in mind.

Chance of Spell Hit = Chance Not Spell Dodged x Chance Not Spell Blocked

i) Regular defense: 30% spell dodge, 75% spell block

Chance to Take Spell Damage = (1-30%) x (1-75%) = 17.5%

Hello, Ceryneian

Sorry for asking some basic question. Where does the "40% dodge" & "30% spell dodge" comes from?

Is that from skills tree but not taking in 1.3 recent build?
Last edited by hkbutubaman on Jan 6, 2015, 9:28:57 AM
Ofmg Tabula Rasa just dropped for me, leveling will be so awesome now, 6l since lvl 20 hahaha.
"
Ceryneian wrote:
"
Shidaw wrote:

You can have mana problems if your dagger is too high APS. What you could do is take mana potion that has recharge on crit, alternatively you can change gems. Maybe take out WED or Inc Crit Damage and use Additional Accuracy. AA is very good gem to use to keep DPS but lower mana use. Also you could increase mana pool size so you can leech more. If you still have trouble you may need to drop Herald of Ash

Thanks for the advice! Works amazingly still with additional accuracy. What are your thoughts on running a HoT + CoH + Reduced Mana + Assassin's Mark to build/maintain power charges? I'm running this build on torment and it's just really difficult to consistently get reckoning block power charges. At any time I can at the moment only sustain about 1 or 2 charges.

EDIT: I've just been testing a CWDT setup with CWDT + Assassin's Mark + Enduring Cry + Immortal Call and it seems to be helping a lot with mitigating the burst damage that doesn't get blocked. The main drawback is also that it doesn't seem to be extremely reliable in maintaining power charges. Thoughts? thanks :)
Last edited by Shidaw on Jan 7, 2015, 5:24:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info