ELE LIGHTNING STRIKE - ALL T16s, Shaper, Uber Atziri, HOGM, Chayula, Elder

"
yissus wrote:
question.....how do you put R-R-R-B in the bringer of rain???....i cant do it!!

rngesus
how much did you pay for the flask ceri ?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
"
azamantes wrote:

i guess he had the flask before the patch so he got it cheap...
"
BIGLITRO wrote:
"
yissus wrote:
question.....how do you put R-R-R-B in the bringer of rain???....i cant do it!!

rngesus

Try using master crafting a few times. But it is only 4L - I think using the chromes is easier but it is random ofc so may take quite a few, but not too hard.
"
azamantes wrote:

Rumi's flask? You do not need a max rolled legacy Rumi's Flask - you only actually need about 30% regular block if you are using legacy Bringer of Rain - you don't even need the spell block mod on the flask. So you could get a new Rumi's flask and just try and divine to close to max 30% block.

If you are using this build in new leagues then there is no legacy gear so it will all be a lot cheaper, but I think you will hit max of 61% block but you can easily max out your spell block to 75%.

Taste of Hate? Got this for 10ex as soon as I saw on put up for sale. But if you ask me this flask seems to be extremely rare. You could try scour + chancing a Sapphire flask (recommend you use Sapphire Flask with item level 65+), or you could wait until more are found on Standard so that the price is cheaper. Right now most people are playing new leagues so very few are farming Standard for this flask.

How do you even get a legacy bor in this league.
"
bdplaya wrote:
How do you even get a legacy bor in this league.

You can't, with non-legacy gear you will get 61% block max but easily hit cap of 75% spell block (this is with non-legacy Rumi's flask obviously).
Hi! How about Shadow start? I loose a lot or it's similar as Ranger ?
"
imatty wrote:
Hi! How about Shadow start? I loose a lot or it's similar as Ranger ?

It is similar for the base build, however Ranger is more flexible and can do the power charge version very easily. Power charge version is for those doing a lot of hard end game maps - the more they have to block the higher their DPS gets because they can gain up to 5 power charges automatically with Reckoning. This is 80%+ crit chance. If you corrupt amulet you reach 6 I think.

Thank you for answer. PS. for power charge build I should take Alira on merci for additional power charge?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info