Pierre's Wolverine CI Claw Tank Guide [updated for 11.4]

Nothing happened... Currently lvl 85 and still going strong doing 72 maps and feels like i can do higher with ease. .. in my personnalexperience this build is tankiest ive been. Immune to stuns freeze make my life leech crazy op with my aegis so i can say it im pretty much facerolling 72 maps still need more gear and currency
B
Last edited by pierrela on Aug 19, 2013, 2:00:42 PM
oh i thoght you were on hardcore

edit; gonna try this build as a witch on hc ;p
Last edited by downtoerf on Aug 20, 2013, 11:43:37 AM
"
pierrela wrote:
[...]
I just found the perfect claw for this build but it needs crafting, eternal exalt this bastard

Thanks for reading my guide
i hope it has been helpful
Thanks for the people who inspired this guide (mentioned above)
Please feel free to comment and say your thoughts

Don't eternal exalt it, the claw already has three prefixes (increased phys damage, hybrid increased phys damage + accuracy, mana leech), and with attackspeed it already has the best suffix. Exalting crit chance wouldn't help you as RT user, so the best you could hope for would be resists or something like that.
wow thanks for the tip... i guess i wont exalt it then. i guess the next step is to craft another one
major update in gear check stats and gear
Never thought I'd see an actual CI mara. Props to you.

Considered Reave? Maybe even tried it? (What's it like?)
How to make a build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/510084
Current guides: N/A
thanks i guess. i havent tried reave yet .. i think the gem setup should be the following

Reave
Concentrated effect
multistrike
melee phys
melee phys on full life
added fire/faster attacks

multistrike is great with this spell because you enlarge you area of effect like crazy and there's great synergy with concentrated effect with that as well.
still need to properly test this but it could take some time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info