0.11.4 Patch Notes

Great job guys!

A lot of stuff done this patch, keep up the good work!

Cheers.
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, it is that we are powerful beyond measure.
Last edited by AwaitingApril on Aug 16, 2013, 2:00:15 AM
"
Fixed an error where butterflies would inappropriately spawn on your enemies.

Wait, what? O.o
* Cheers from Argentina, the land of ping and packet loss *

#HYPEGATE

GMT -3
"
Chris wrote:

Fixed an error where butterflies would inappropriately spawn on your enemies. (No, really, this was a thing.)

Butterflies should really stop being inappropriate with my enemies....
Standard Forever
Last edited by iamstryker on Aug 16, 2013, 2:01:47 AM
"
Chris wrote:

Balance:
Inner force increased from 12% to 15%.

What about the 2x 3% node before inner force? Do they get buffed as well or are they still at 3%?
Last edited by Zealflare on Aug 16, 2013, 2:11:16 AM
"League Banners now correctly display on the Social tab."

Fina-f-ing-ly!

No longer will the game say "This character is out of your league (and you know it)" in that sarcastic "nice try bro" tone when I innocently had no clue at all.

Nice!
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.11.4

Fixed an error where butterflies would inappropriately spawn on your enemies. (No, really, this was a thing.)

Thank you, this line made my night. :)
IGN: _Blue_Box_
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
Zealflare wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

Balance:

What about the 2x 3% node before inner force? Do they get buffed as well or are they still at 3%?

Its in English, isnt it? Its pretty clear. Its 21% total vs 18% from before for the total cluster. Its a minor buff, its better than nothing :)

"
creepxxx wrote:
Great patch, can't wait for reave :D but can someone explain this " Tempest shield can now generate more than one charge per skill use. " i don 't really get it one charge of what ?

Power charges!

The Weaver fight has been improved. The Weaver has a new skill based on Ethereal Knives. There are also additional spiders. It's significantly more challenging at higher difficulties. Spiders now drop from the ceiling as they climb down webs.

Cannot wait for this!

Monsters other than Kraityn now have a cooldown on their Flicker Strike.

Noooooooooooooo! Stop catering to casuals :(

Shaggy Monstrosities now perform flat life degeneration based on their level, rather than a percentage based degeneration.

Question is, buff or nerf? What was the % before and how much is the flat degen of say, a level 70 monster?

"
jsn006 wrote:

Shaggy Monstrosities now perform flat life degeneration based on their level, rather than a percentage based degeneration.

Question is, buff or nerf? What was the % before and how much is the flat degen of say, a level 70 monster?

I would GUESS its a nerf and I would GUESS its a nerf to spectre summoners. When I'm not mistaken those Monstrosities are the bears, which made Vaal Oversoul extremely easy, since their degen burned his health down really quick. The change to flat dmg instead of %-dmg should be a nerf to that.
Last edited by Skreeves on Aug 16, 2013, 2:27:29 AM
"
jsn006 wrote:
"
Zealflare wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

Balance:

"
creepxxx wrote:
Great patch, can't wait for reave :D but can someone explain this " Tempest shield can now generate more than one charge per skill use. " i don 't really get it one charge of what ?

Power charges!

Thank you, also pretty interesting charge build mechanic *noted for future build craft*
IGN : Kernach

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info