Open Beta Supporter Pack Physical Merchandise Redemption Codes

up to 4XL - NICE. I hope everything above 2XL is actually longer too not just wider.
IGN: Doenertier // Timezone: GMT+1 (Germany)
"
Yoman wrote:
up to 4XL - NICE. I hope everything above 2XL is actually longer too not just wider.

It is. I have some 3XL shirts from JINX and they are indeed very long. Even though I'm 2,04m tall, they are still a bit too long.
I'm in an abusive relationship with life. It keeps beating the hell out of me and I'm too cowardly to leave it.

IGN • NCPereira
STEAM • steamcommunity.com/id/NCPereira
Spoiler
Could we have a picture of the keychain?
"
freestuff wrote:
Spoiler
Could we have a picture of the keychain?

i think it's (the picture) floating around somewhere in the newspost, i know ive seen it before :)

ps im too lazy to look it up for you so..... :P
Exiled for Eternity
was that the final design? :(
Looking forward for my t-shirt and the chaos orb keychain! :-)

The Spanish fansite looks real nice, it´s nice to see that there are active communities around the world with their own forums and members. So greetings from a German community member to the Spanish community! Que te diviertas! :-)))
Große deutsche Community mit TS, Forum und Infos gesucht? -> http://www.exiled.eu/
Last edited by Cowboy28 on Aug 10, 2013, 8:34:20 AM
"
Iloreth wrote:
"
Aylia wrote:
Hi,

just ordered the Tabula Rasa shirt <3

I'm a bit disappointed, that there were no girls/womens shirts available. I personally don't want to look as if I was wearing a nightgown. Well, so I ended up ordering the shirt for my friend.

Next time please think about your female supporters as well, even if there are only few of us :) .

Are there really no sizes for women? Because I've been meaning to upgrade to the Divine pack but I'd like to be sure in advance. I'd probably wear the shirt regardless but it seems strange that there wouldn't be that option.

There aren't no, the smallest available was a men's size S. I e-mailed support about it, but there's probably nothing to be done about it. It's a shame.
"
Jennfire wrote:
"
Iloreth wrote:
"
Aylia wrote:
Hi,

just ordered the Tabula Rasa shirt <3

I'm a bit disappointed, that there were no girls/womens shirts available. I personally don't want to look as if I was wearing a nightgown. Well, so I ended up ordering the shirt for my friend.

Next time please think about your female supporters as well, even if there are only few of us :) .

Are there really no sizes for women? Because I've been meaning to upgrade to the Divine pack but I'd like to be sure in advance. I'd probably wear the shirt regardless but it seems strange that there wouldn't be that option.

There aren't no, the smallest available was a men's size S. I e-mailed support about it, but there's probably nothing to be done about it. It's a shame.

It's tactic, we male gamers like to see you female gamers shirtless ^_^
Exiled for Eternity
"
smartybarty wrote:
"
Jennfire wrote:
"
Iloreth wrote:

It's tactic, we male gamers like to see you female gamers shirtless ^_^

You won't.
"
Cowboy28 wrote:
The Spanish fansite looks real nice, it´s nice to see that there are active communities around the world with their own forums and members. So greetings from a German community member to the Spanish community! Que te diviertas! :-)))

Thanks for your words, Cowboy28. Best regards to you and the whole German Community.

Vielen Dank!
- Attack and Spell DPS Calculator (view-thread/977942)
- IIQ/IIR balance guide (view-thread/725812)
Last edited by Chuca79 on Aug 10, 2013, 5:07:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info