Your Two Most Valuable Items: Post Them

I am most proud of these two which pale in comparison to other things in this thread I am sure.
Spoiler
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!

Both from my Self-Found Facebreaker Witch. She's also found an exalt and you can guess where that went.
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
first self crafted item form a white that dropped, also first item I 6L myself

and prob
items shop: 364086
ign: [ICU]missuse
if you like to HLD, add me
inactive in game atm, PM me if you need something.
»Your Two Most Valuable Items: Post Them

Most valuable because build needs that mana leeche.

valuable because that build needs the extra block% to free up skill points.

One mans trash .....
I used to have a 250%ES (legacy) Shav's back in "dumpster" league, but in Domination (clicky link) league, my only "valuable" item is

Have a few 5L unique chests (semi valuable, carcass jack/voll's/etc)), and just recently found a 'decent' but not exceptional wand (may not be super valuable, but sure is useful)
Many lewt.
Much desync.
Such rewarding.
Wow.
According to forum mods "sandwich" is considered an offensive word. Who knew?
Hmm....

I dont really have that many valuables :P

No way am I ever going to take picture of my balls.

Rampage IGN: RIP_Stannis_Baratheon
since i found and crafted them myself:

IGN: Perz | Reaver: view-thread/523959 | Wander: view-thread/742525 | Cycloner: view-thread/804489

Both gotten trought chance orbs, i guess im the chosen one. Should i go straight to Kaoms next? o_O

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info