PvP Improvements for Public PvP Tab & Trade Boxes // Dual PvE & PvP Skill Trees (visuals included)

"
PHRandom wrote:
Nice done.
I hope this will also decrease amount of trade parties as is so annoying searching for help on quests and find nobody doing quests that you're in, especially if you're on act 3 merciless when you need help for surviving.

That's the idea! That's why in the screenshots it clearly shows that the 'Public Parties' Tab and the 'Public Trades' Tab are separate from each other, which will greatly mitigate the spam in the 'Public Parties' Tab in that there will no longer be spam with trade-related messages.

If you look closer at the 'Your Trade Box' Spoilers, you will see an arrow pointing down indicating a drop-down feature. This feature allows players to access whatever tab they want much quicker than using the Left and Right arrow buttons. However, those are optional to use as well. You will also see in that screenshot everything is in its own tab.

Everything I just said is all within the Open to see the FEATURES Spoiler. No detail is left out.
When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)
Last edited by HeavyMetalGear on Aug 18, 2013, 4:40:59 PM
WOOOW i really love this! its just great!!! i hope GGG takes a deeper look into your work! gj man
ign: ALLRAUDER
"
WOOOW i really love this! its just great!!! i hope GGG takes a deeper look into your work! gj man

They have seen this and looked into it. I did send these UI images to the GGG Team. They seemed to like the ideas very much.

The only thing I can do (and other people who like my ideas) is to see if they'll be placed in PoE or not.

That being said, I wanted to bump this anyway to get more feedback from other players. I already received great feedback via E-mail from the devs.
When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)
Last edited by HeavyMetalGear on Aug 25, 2013, 8:02:56 PM
great stuff man! :)
Beta Member Since 2010
Fantastic :) +1
IGN:NiteSlacker
Great idea. Forum trading is just a royal pain in the backside. I want to be immersed in the game, not spend hours trying to trawl a forum for a trade.

As to the bit where your trades are dropped if you log out, maybe a timer on that to account for d/c. Would be a pain if you just spent 15 mins setting up your trades then they all dropped as you had a d/c lol.

5 minute timer with a countdown on the trade and a red dot to show that person is currently dropped and might be back in a minute.

I love the way the trade system currently is, but I also love your idea too. I bet there's a good way for both to coincide and peacefully collaborate. Your pvp menu idea is gold. It stuns me that 1 person was able to set up all the UI and come up with the concept, where as a team, how ever small idc, has yet to even speak of anything even close to this magnitude of improvement upon the current system.
I love GGG but seriously guys atleast start to get the ball rolling unless u want everyone to ditch out for some other source of competitive play like dota 2, GW2, new final fantasy right around the corner, ESO cant be far away either, and a I hate to say it but I bet alot of people have went back to League of legends : (
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
Make this happen please.

"
I hate to say it but I bet alot of people have went back to League of legends : (

You're referring to that game, like the only game that exist beside poe.
"I'm programmed to say something that is kind and uplifting at this point, but there is apparently an error that is working in my favor."
Last edited by Alternalo on Aug 25, 2013, 3:47:23 AM
"
Alternalo wrote:
Make this happen please.

"
I hate to say it but I bet alot of people have went back to League of legends : (

You're referring to that game, like the only game that exist beside poe.

We can only hope something like this happens.

Thank You for the support.
(me)
Wow, way worth a bump. +1
IGN: SYIE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info