Revamped Weaver Fight

"
"
Kizo wrote:
"
We really hope you like spiders.

Not at all. Not even because of arachnophobia or anything; I'm just sick to death of people creating fantasy worlds in which anything can happen... then populating them with the same old tired creatures from well-worn fantasy or, worse yet, real life.

Agreed completely. I love fantasy worlds that are very alien.

To be fair, POE is above average for the genre with regards to having imaginative enemies. While many are based off of real life or existing fantasy/horror tropes, I think a mix of real and alien is more compelling than all one the other.
IGN: Jihokinetic
Last edited by Jihoko on Aug 8, 2013, 4:58:52 AM
More chaos damage attacks translation: GGG hates life based melee.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Edgar Allan Poe
IGN: DarkenedSoui
"
ShaeG wrote:

if it's a physical spell, GGG really hates evasion.

if it's chaos, GGG really loves CI or super rich people with massive chaos resist.

Either case, both horrible.
"This player is out of your league and you know it!"

!!!!!!Now I do ! yay!

XD

pls dont.. its already one fucked up mob
Ign: The_Horus

My profile & builds @: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/544588
"
Kizo wrote:
"
We really hope you like spiders.

Not at all. Not even because of arachnophobia or anything; I'm just sick to death of people creating fantasy worlds in which anything can happen... then populating them with the same old tired creatures from well-worn fantasy or, worse yet, real life.

Eh, i really cant think of any creature in poe that is unique to the game. Except the unique monstersXD
"
thehorus wrote:
pls dont.. its already one fucked up mob

no it isnt :P
Be thankful they were kind enough not to do it to Hybrid Widow instead.
As a solo, self-found player I think changes which make the game more difficult are ludicrous. If I grouped then it would be just another faceroll, no?

In general I'm all for harder AND more rewarding boss fights assuming gear is available to succeed.
I don't trade. I don't group. My comments reflect that.
"
ShaeG wrote:

yes this.... it has already been proven with the mele re-balance making us believe they were improving mele and hp builds...when in actuality they just made it easier to be one shotted. the only real reason for mele re-balance was because of kaoms. they had to nerf the whole hp part of the passive tree because of one item...pretty messed up huh?

if u have to redo the whole tree because of one item maybe consider nerfin items first??? such a revelation dont u think??
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info