Median XL diablo 2.

So.. Any one thinking about going back into hell?

Been thinking about it alot lately due to the current aRPGS of the day Isn't... rewarding.
Don't get me wrong, I love PoE, but I feel the current endgame.. meh.

Installing diablo 2 at this moment along with Median, lets do this!
When a banker jumps out of a window, jump after him, that's where the money is.
It's probably not as great as you remember it.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
SP games has to be more rewarding. Diablo 2 ladder wasn't more rewarding than PoE.
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
"
tsoukalos wrote:
It's probably not as great as you remember it.

2 years since i played it, loved it deeply then. I don't think I've changed that much.

Median xl is what? 5 years old?
I might actually get into this. I already have D2 installed. Played Median XL for a while back in the day and really liked it, but never got very far.
Median XL sounds a lot cooler than it actually is.

It is nothing more than making characters super OP and spamming 1 or 2 abilities into huge groups of mobs.

It is really overrated.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
tsoukalos wrote:

It is nothing more than making characters super OP and spamming 1 or 2 abilities into huge groups of mobs.

It is really overrated.

But....that's what ARPGs are supposed to be. They all consist of getting crazy good items and getting OP then mowing down hoards of monsters with a few skills.
"
TheKleen wrote:
"
tsoukalos wrote:

It is really overrated.

But....that's what ARPGs are supposed to be. They all consist of getting crazy good items and getting OP then mowing down hoards of monsters with a few skills.

True, but not in the way that you do it in the Median XL mod.
niiiid more epixxx
Last edited by Xpire on Aug 2, 2013, 8:37:50 PM
Need moar Star Hawk

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info