Any diablo 3 new players in here perhaps?

OK, I've come recently to PoE after I've done all I could in diablo, which I consider pretty good game, not perfect of course (if anyone is interested to read my short comparison, here: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6690079175?page=6#110) and I could really use a mentor. you know, older and experienced player who I could occasionally bother with questions "hey is this item better then this??" or "are bottle effects cumulative??" or "what skill i should combine with dominating blow gem??"

Ofc I could be able to reciprocate in diablo 3, having endgame chars, extensive knowledge, gear and gold in there, I could help d3 newbie to an easy start, could be beneficial to both sides :) So if you are bored with PoE and are new to d3 we could help each other a bit .... name is:

Thorien_Kell character name: Tlojolo (poe)
ThorienKELL#2134 (D3)

feel free to add me
IGN STD Ajax_Deadeye| Nathaniel_Corwin| Itane_Shira| Tetra_Mayani| Arkanis_Gath
[Build] TK's CoC Crit Shadow aka THE WELDER /view-thread/787487
[Shop] TK's Adventurers Pawnshop /view-thread/570071
I'm still a noob at this game, so I can't really help you, but welcome to PoE! We are many who made the jump from D3, and many of us really hate that game. But great that you found it entertaining :-)

Anyways welcome to Wraeclast!
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
Thnx man. I assure you that D3 has it's strong points, but his biggest flaw was that he pumped up the expectations of masses by advertising as fully fledged D2 successor which was A)impossible and B)dishonest. I'm still waiting GGG to implement animation /attack fluidity and responsiveness even remotely close to D3.

Both games are pretty good and pretty different. PoE biggest advantage /to some might be even biggest flaw/ is that it's demanding, newbie hostile game that requires serious approach and that is totally unforgiving. Great for hardcore gamers, bad for kids and casuals :D

Anyway you can add me too if you like, two noobs are smatrer then one :D

IGN STD Ajax_Deadeye| Nathaniel_Corwin| Itane_Shira| Tetra_Mayani| Arkanis_Gath
[Build] TK's CoC Crit Shadow aka THE WELDER /view-thread/787487
[Shop] TK's Adventurers Pawnshop /view-thread/570071
"
Thorien_Kell wrote:
Thnx man. I assure you that D3 has it's strong points, but his biggest flaw was that he pumped up the expectations of masses by advertising as fully fledged D2 successor which was A)impossible and B)dishonest. I'm still waiting GGG to implement animation /attack fluidity and responsiveness even remotely close to D3.

Both games are pretty good and pretty different. PoE biggest advantage /to some might be even biggest flaw/ is that it's demanding, newbie hostile game that requires serious approach and that is totally unforgiving. Great for hardcore gamers, bad for kids and casuals :D

Anyway you can add me too if you like, two noobs are smatrer then one :D

That fluidity and responsiveness is the culprit for so much of the games exploits... D3 is nothing but a Miniature World of Warcraft.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info