[OSX] Unofficial Path of Exile port - 30/12/2018 status update

Yeah Im having this problem with logging in, I do not know if its a common issue but I have it anyways, so the problem is I cant click or write anything in the login screen, I cannot change Gateway or anything. However if I press Enter once I can see down in the left corner that I need to choose a gateway before logging in, I have tried restarting the game several times but still same issue.. Please help me ASAP! I appreciate all help given and your monsterous ambition about this ! Thanks really!!! :D
"
MoscowFish wrote:
Yeah Im having this problem with logging in, I do not know if its a common issue but I have it anyways, so the problem is I cant click or write anything in the login screen, I cannot change Gateway or anything. However if I press Enter once I can see down in the left corner that I need to choose a gateway before logging in, I have tried restarting the game several times but still same issue.. Please help me ASAP! I appreciate all help given and your monsterous ambition about this ! Thanks really!!! :D
"
MoscowFish wrote:

You have probably offseted mouse, adjust config file, or try to navigate to options and change the resolution. Real position of the mouse will be about 100px higher than onscreen mouse. More info in FAQ
Last edited by julus on Feb 4, 2013, 5:34:17 PM
So after using this for an entire day, I can say there might be a slight performance boost from 3.7 -> 4.0. I haven't had any problems at all, other than the brightness change.

So for me, all in all, 4.0 is a success :P.
El Psy Congroo.
Yes v3 worked only once on an i7 2.8Ghz iMac, and just updating to v4 it works again :o miracle!
Any way to speed up the load times?
Between areas the load screen can take around 30 -45 seconds, almost 1 minutes.

also my fps is very low ;[ its around 20-25 fps.

i got os x 10.8.2
3.6 ghz intel i5
8 gb memory
graphics is ATI Radeon HD 5670 512 MB

btw its a 27 inch iMac
1 tb hard drive, with like 95 percent free

overall i would say my mac should be able to run the game at a much higher fps.
i turned off shadows, and put medium graphics. turned off anti aliasing and turned off post processing... still laggy and slow load times? any tips please.

thanks.
Last edited by noobslayer on Feb 4, 2013, 8:57:36 PM
"
noobslayer wrote:

i got os x 10.8.2
3.6 ghz intel i5
8 gb memory

btw its a 27 inch iMac

i turned off shadows, and put medium graphics. turned off anti aliasing and turned off post processing... still laggy and slow load times? any tips please.

thanks.

From the recent reports, the loading times are and fps should improved a little bit in 3.7 and 4.0. You can try 4.0, I am considering to mark it stable anyway. Also rebooting the osx can help a lot. OSX has some stupid bug which will affect wine performance when running for longer time without reboot.

as of the lags -> game fault. Devs need to fix it.

BTW: Anti-aliasing and vsync does not work at all in wine ;)
im gettin all crap tons of errors when i open the disk image it doesnt give me the option to drag it over to the applications like when u normally install things on a mac i tried all version im pretty sure they al give the error i just reinstalled the mac osx and updated software and still nothing

error! cannot write to info.plist, there are
permission problems problems yad yada yada
ign: BillyMazeHere
Last edited by Goochi on Feb 4, 2013, 10:12:07 PM
"
noobslayer wrote:

i got os x 10.8.2
3.6 ghz intel i5
8 gb memory

btw its a 27 inch iMac

thanks.

That's really wrong. I dunno why, but you should be getting much better rates than that. I have no shadows, medium graphics, and post processing on and I get 25 FPS and 30-45 second load times with 10.8.2, 2.4GHz Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, and a Radeon HD 2600 Pro 256MB and only 20GB of my HDD is free.

So the fact that my piece of shit is getting the same performance as your much better computer is definitely odd. I dunno what you're doing :P.
El Psy Congroo.
"
Goochi wrote:
im gettin all crap tons of errors when i open the disk image it doesnt give me the option to drag it over to the applications like when u normally install things on a mac i tried all version im pretty sure they al give the error i just reinstalled the mac osx and updated software and still nothing

error! cannot write to info.plist, there are
permission problems problems yad yada yada

The shortcut for the application folder is completely optional in DMG file. Just put it to application folder or desktop or whatever and launch from there.

short: move it outside of the window
Last edited by julus on Feb 4, 2013, 11:12:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info