[OSX] Unofficial Path of Exile port - 30/12/2018 status update

Can someone please help me with something ?
Aside from the known issues with port I dont know whats happening now with this. I load the game, log in and the game stays forever loading Sarn Encampment. I tried waiting but nothing. My game was running "fine" last time I ran it even today.

Thanks
"
blackspiral wrote:
Can someone please help me with something ?
Aside from the known issues with port I dont know whats happening now with this. I load the game, log in and the game stays forever loading Sarn Encampment. I tried waiting but nothing. My game was running "fine" last time I ran it even today.

Thanks

Try delete config file... (this sometimes happened back in closed beta, and deleting config helped.. dunno why), if it does not help, I guess you will have to redownload

[/quote]

Try delete config file... (this sometimes happened back in closed beta, and deleting config helped.. dunno why), if it does not help, I guess you will have to redownload[/quote]

Where is the config file ?
This is the error Im getting on every version of the port:

"Font: Arial, Italic": In source code file: Resource\FontResource.cpp at line 106
Processing file: Font: Arial, Italic
Error: E_OUTOFMEMORY
Description: Ran out of memory

This appears after I log in and then the town instance loading screen.

Just want to clarify that I been running the game without problems till yesterday and I never modified anything on the port or my mac.

Dont know what to do !
@ blackspiral :
you find the config-file in :

your username/documents/my games/Path of Exile/production_Config.ini

its the file that saves your userspecific informations.

@ Julus :
should i report if i get some of the windows-bugs again?
The game is running fine at the moment.
Its Just crashing from time to time in rare cases.

Oh, and is there a solution to prevent a player dropping out of the gaming instance to the log in screen if there is a huge lag spike ( i.e. to much effects + opening a strong box with lots of effects )

Thanks a lot for the help.

"
Charontid wrote:
@ blackspiral :
@ Julus :
should i report if i get some of the windows-bugs again?
The game is running fine at the moment.
Its Just crashing from time to time in rare cases.

Oh, and is there a solution to prevent a player dropping out of the gaming instance to the log in screen if there is a huge lag spike ( i.e. to much effects + opening a strong box with lots of effects )

Thanks a lot for the help.

Just google search for that crash (for example crash at XYZ location/situation), if you found those are already reported, don't post them here.

as for the lagspike... well unfortunetly not.. I am experimenting with modified wine version, which improves FPS significantly (and it seems lags are shorter), but currently it has bug with rapidly blinking texts which is not something pleasant to look at.
Last edited by julus on Aug 24, 2014, 2:23:17 PM
I wanted to ask a question regarding the "delete" button.
In the hideout, to reclaim any items you need to select it, and press delete. Apparently that doesn't seem to work. Am I being an idiot about it, or is there a fix to it?

Please help!!

Thank you for your time
"
Gnawwing wrote:
I wanted to ask a question regarding the "delete" button.
In the hideout, to reclaim any items you need to select it, and press delete. Apparently that doesn't seem to work. Am I being an idiot about it, or is there a fix to it?

Please help!!

Thank you for your time

fn+backspace
trying to get this to work again, under bootcamp playing is possible but i cant seem to get past the updating server check on mac os mavericks. Always complains that he is "unable to connect to the updating server".

Any suggestions on what else to try? Tried both 4.2 and the older version on my 2013 macbook air with 8gb RAM.

//e: unfortunately no log is available
Last edited by FaustVIII on Aug 27, 2014, 9:40:07 AM
"
FaustVIII wrote:
trying to get this to work again, under bootcamp playing is possible but i cant seem to get past the updating server check on mac os mavericks. Always complains that he is "unable to connect to the updating server".

Any suggestions on what else to try? Tried both 4.2 and the older version on my 2013 macbook air with 8gb RAM.

//e: unfortunately no log is available

This have to be something with your OS X configuration. Are you running any firewalls/antivirus softwares?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info