0.11.4 Skill Details: Reave

"
ciknay wrote:
"
Cheshire3o8 wrote:
Daggers are still going to be dominant though. Claws are always going to be lagging behind unless they get buffed in some way.

Lagging behind how?

The life leech is already pretty powerful if you build for it.

12% life leech in one cluster is nothing to scoff at.
Claw bonus up to 6% from modifier (terror claw).

I agree with you.
There we go. Thank you GGG.

Looking forward to building a shadow with this.
Hey guys from Grinding Gear Games did u plan to make new skills for the other classes as well ?
IGN: ssserpent or sssnnnake
Excited, it looks great, even if it it does step on the toes a tiny bit of dual/double strike splash builds. Will be fun to use and i might change one of them over to a reaver, the men that have seen it all, out it the black.
it's like cleave, but reave instead!!!
[quote="Ludvator"]yes GGG fix lightspeed or i quit[/quote]
I wonder, if I put melee splash on it, will every hit monster generate a splash?

edit: oh wait, melee splash was single target right?
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Last edited by Sneakypaw on Aug 2, 2013, 2:37:12 AM
"
Meyahi wrote:
"
ciknay wrote:
"
Cheshire3o8 wrote:
Daggers are still going to be dominant though. Claws are always going to be lagging behind unless they get buffed in some way.

Lagging behind how?

The life leech is already pretty powerful if you build for it.

12% life leech in one cluster is nothing to scoff at.
Claw bonus up to 6% from modifier (terror claw).

I agree with you.

Looks like ppl been watching too much Wolverine lately. Leech has a cap. Without Vaal Pact its 20% of your life per second, with Vaal pact it's your complete life pool per hit. If you can leech your complete life pool per hit with daggers+ blood rage there is ZERO point in having more leech so claws become just a low dps version of daggers.
"
Xavyer wrote:

Looks like ppl been watching too much Wolverine lately. Leech has a cap. Without Vaal Pact its 20% of your life per second, with Vaal pact it's your complete life pool per hit. If you can leech your complete life pool per hit with daggers+ blood rage there is ZERO point in having more leech so claws become just a low dps version of daggers.

That is so wrong. There is indeed a cap but it's on the life leech rate. Say that you have 1000 life and you life leech 500 life with a single hit, that's 50% of your total life. You will still drain the full amount of 500 but the rate at which you will drain is at 20% of your max life per second. That means you will drain 200 life in 1 second, then 200 life in another second and lastly you will drain the remaining 100 life.
I am offline or not responding in game ??? PM me.
IGN: Xasiklis

Proud developer of PoE - Multitool. Check thread #957878 for more info.
My item shop #136792
"
Aposperite wrote:
"
Xavyer wrote:

That is so wrong. There is indeed a cap but it's on the life leech rate. Say that you have 1000 life and you life leech 500 life with a single hit, that's 50% of your total life. You will still drain the full amount of 500 but the rate at which you will drain is at 20% of your max life per second. That means you will drain 200 life in 1 second, then 200 life in another second and lastly you will drain the remaining 100 life.

How is this better? That's effectively a cap. You are continuing to hit during those seconds, and that leech is still effectively wasted. And daggers do this just as well, but with higher damage to accompany them.
IGN: Tytralia
"
Mizzajl wrote:
and it really should not reset the buff when using other skills, instead have the buff only affect attacks with the skill itself :)

yeah... was thinking of a flicker strike reave build lol
General Racing Guide for Act 1
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/366585

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info