[UI] Always Highlight Allocated Items

+1 from me, also nice work w/ the example screenshot =)

wondering why the allocated items dont show at all when u set mode to perm allocation and press Z, this doesnt sound like a difficult-to-implement option and was suggested a gazillion times already.

please GGG do us this favour!
IGN: @ShocklerMolesh

Map Management Resource:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/339977
bump
IGN Riddericke ▪ UTC+1 ▪ SHOP 498896
I want this!
+1!
+1
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
+1

I'd like to have such an option.
Or at least return back the ability to hide white items.
It is unbearable to watch full-screen of white items while playing in a full party.
And it is annoying to keep pressing "toggle highlighting" button every pack of monsters.
The party keeps moving and fighting. There is no time to browse all these white items.
+1
IGN:
- STANDARD: QC_MeltYourFace / MFCuller_ZINNTARRR
- AMBUSH: Qc_Gniah

I would love an item filter
I don't mind this idea, but to add to it, I would kinda like something similar to the allocation timer for overall loot display.
When I play with my friends, I like seeing all loot that hits the ground. However, as many people note, the ground quickly becomes littered with stuff. The ability to see everything that is one the ground for like 10 seconds or so would mean that I would see all the new stuff I may or may not be interested in, but the stuff I have already disregarded will soon disappear.
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?
Something needs to be done, the problem is even bigger in maps. A few good suggestions here

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info