0.11.3b Patch Note

Version 0.11.3b
  • Fixed a bug where league announcements would not appear in race events.

This patch also fixes some behind-the-scenes chat stuff that was affecting server performance. That type of thing typically doesn't make it into the patch notes, but I wanted to explain why we feel that it's important enough to deploy urgently.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Thanks, this was really annoying in the race today
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
cool thought i was going crazy
IGN : MxZeal _____________________________________________ Youtube.com/user/mshadow1994
I felt that something was diferent with the game after the patch , kinda laggy , could it be because of the chat?

Anyway , thanks for the fast fix. :)
Please fix the party not always going public bug, implement some font size for drops so no more wall of text, also optimization... Oh yeah and not being able to get flasks because someone is culling is totally UNFAIR!
IGN: UrName(Standard)

IGN: Mr_Freezy(Anarchy) or S_P_O_R_K_E_R (Anarchy, usually on this one now for farming)

or just add AMC93
The files corrupt!!!

Ign: Rizzeldizz
Last edited by rubystar09 on Aug 1, 2013, 2:01:30 AM
I thought there was a patching update so server-side things could be patched without bringing down the entire realm.
Running heists fully zoomed in... because
"
CelticHound wrote:
I thought there was a patching update so server-side things could be patched without bringing down the entire realm.

It's clientside things that can be updated without bring down the realm.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
CelticHound wrote:

obviously there is client side error that needs to be fixed. for some reason game client is not receiving race announcement messages from the server
"
digibluez wrote:
"
CelticHound wrote:

obviously there is client side error that needs to be fixed. for some reason game client is not receiving race announcement messages from the server

Are you arguing with him?
Ign: Rizzeldizz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info