I've had enough of this -- I'm done

You guys need to start watching more Rugby Union, it's the New Zealand way.

7th wtf, below golf even. It pains me that someone holds that opinion.
We tested it extensively
Last edited by Icholas on Aug 1, 2013, 2:11:00 AM
Golf was a practical joke the Scots played on the world. No one has noticed yet.
"
Icholas wrote:

Union's boring. Not as bad as golf, but still. League all the way!
"
tsoukalos wrote:
"
Moonyu wrote:
And RGIII? Please. Russel 'Brand Name' Wilson!

Hell no. Colin Kaepernick FTW!

2012 was a great year for rookie quarterbacks.

RG3 has brought life back in DC and the Redskins (the days of being called the Deadskins are over.) Hell, he's already a franchise player for the most part. With the Giants Manning, Cowgirls Romo and Eagles Vick, we have a hard division to compete in. But when it's all said and done, we will be victorious.
And, isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit - The Tick
"
tsoukalos wrote:
"
Mikekowa wrote:
"
tsoukalos wrote:

LOL, silly euro kids and their soccer...

Ah yes...

90+ minutes of nil-nil. If you're lucky, you might see a shot on goal.

I would rather watch paint dry.

in handegg they stop playing every 10 seconds so billy can go grab a beer. you even have tv breaks lol talking about sellout 'sports'.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
in handegg they stop playing every 10 seconds so billy can go grab a beer. you even have tv breaks lol talking about sellout 'sports'.

It seems that you have never actually watched Football and only know stereotypes that your country, which wouldn't exist without America, places on Americans.

In soccer they run back and forth for 90 minutes and hopefully within that amount of time someone kicked a ball into some huge fucking goal. Seriously, how hard is it to kick a tiny ball into a huge fucking goal?
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
Moonyu wrote:
Football on ice skates? FUCK YA! Let keep the sticks too!

And RGIII? Please. Russel 'Brand Name' Wilson!

YESSSSS!!!!!

RUSSELL

LAST NAME

WILSON

!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO HAWKS
The Russell Wilson Era
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
tsoukalos wrote:
In soccer they run back and forth for 90 minutes and hopefully within that amount of time someone kicked a ball into some huge fucking goal. Seriously, how hard is it to kick a tiny ball into a huge fucking goal?

It shouldn't be. That's why goalies are awesome.
Last edited by EpsilonWhale on Aug 2, 2013, 2:20:05 AM
Spoiler
"
Jarchan wrote:
"
Icholas wrote:

Union's boring. Not as bad as golf, but still. League all the way!

Yeah league is an acceptable alternative. Although it all seems to be going down at my Sharks. Union can make some very boring games, but I'd take a good one over league any day. Plus we win at Union.

^^ Soccer dives are both hilarious and embarrassing at the same time.

We tested it extensively

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info