Post your best find of the day!

In Wraeclast, if someone tries to kill you... you just kill them right back.

One today, the other yesterday lol
IGN = Annihilator_of_Worlds
MonstaMunch: "You're just jelly because you can't afford to mirror my rod. It's 100% reel."

GooberM: "How does that not warrant a good ol' stabby-stabby?"

it was a white one, but I made it 20% q and used 1 alch.
Found yesterday.

And, isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit - The Tick
4 stat rares only.
Last edited by raziekeljr on Jul 29, 2013, 4:24:31 PM
"
kolp wrote:
"
Crackmonster wrote:
"
kolp wrote:

not exactly found...

Lol. Your newest creation?

yep

That thing is just lovely! Best base armour as well :D

You are probably going to sell it but if you keep it around for yourself i will mirror it at one point... Just exchanged my last 26 exalts into fusings and all wasted... next time i find a shavronnes/kaoms im trading my own armour away also and buying a mirror instead!
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
"
Crackmonster wrote:

That thing is just lovely! Best base armour as well :D

You are probably going to sell it but if you keep it around for yourself i will mirror it at one point... Just exchanged my last 26 exalts into fusings and all wasted... next time i find a shavronnes/kaoms im trading my own armour away also and buying a mirror instead!

lol, i'm not trading this one, currently leveling a new char just to use it...if u get a mirror, no fee, just pm me.

It's already been mirrored once; mirror thread is here btw: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/481645
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
Last edited by Wadjet on Jul 29, 2013, 3:33:56 PM

:3
Deutscher Chat: /global 4745
I found this last night. I really like it.
Docks farming solo yeah.
Last edited by raziekeljr on Jul 30, 2013, 3:24:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info