Post your best find of the day!

"
Hellrazer001 wrote:
one of three I have now

one of two I have now

I know there uniques " which is good, but I keep finding the same old junk, even in high level areas " :(

It could be worse.

Spoiler

Keep in mind that i have found these with my Jawbreaker running with 64 iiq and 36 iir. And i have plenty more!
"Axe bad! Fix please!"
Not sure how or why Aurseizes made it to this list. They're pretty decent MF gear.
A Belligerent Expert System
"
Strimlaren wrote:
"
Hellrazer001 wrote:
one of three I have now

one of two I have now

I know there uniques " which is good, but I keep finding the same old junk, even in high level areas " :(

It could be worse.

Spoiler

Keep in mind that i have found these with my Jawbreaker running with 64 iiq and 36 iir. And i have plenty more!

LOL
Umm yeah...
Oh well at least you have more variety than me :)

64 iiq / 36 iir ?

I have 35 iiq / 258r and can hardly find any uniques anymore, I used to get more with 1/4 this amount ?
Lucky me!
"
Rogomatic wrote:
Not sure how or why Aurseizes made it to this list. They're pretty decent MF gear.

Well, i do think aurseize is good, unfortunately i can only wear one pair of gloves. I do think most of those unqiues have some use though, problem is that i get so many duplicates and noone wants to buy them.
"Axe bad! Fix please!"

sewers map
Ign: ThatManWithTheBow

Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Not much today:

Put on your red shoes and dance the blues.
yummy drop in torture chamber
Return to this flameless sunder
Where exiles burn and the joyless wander;
Frozen lore beneath chaotic thunder,
Dominus returns to send us under.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info