Post your best find of the day!

"
LemonOnRye wrote:

holy smoley
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
WTB Pain Pills!

hell of a ring

This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Last edited by torturo on Sep 8, 2013, 8:50:57 AM
Running catacombs with 66 IIR and 0 IIQ, I can count the number of rares on two hands in hours of playing today. I did find these though:

Too bad I can't run the map though, playing self-found I don't have the gear. All I see is myself dying horribly over and over again, and they didn't even give me time to scream.
Arguing on the Internet: What's the point when you can't punch them in the face when they really piss you off?

i wish the cold res rolled even a little higher
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214

I was going to quit because I felt like RNGesus had his hand up my rear squeezing my balls from the inside after a really uneventful run in Catacombs, I decided to farm Docks just one time and the results are in just just one incompleted run:

The gear is going to the vendor but I've NEVER had 2 chaos drop in one level. Now I just have to find something good to chance. Who knows?
Arguing on the Internet: What's the point when you can't punch them in the face when they really piss you off?
IGN: ElementalApex
:)
=D
Ign: ThatManWithTheBow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info