Post your best find of the day!

The machines have learned psychological warfare.
From a Haku mission
Arguing on the Internet: What's the point when you can't punch them in the face when they really piss you off?
found

within a few hours

7 years of bad luck are now ahead of me
Last edited by Camatoo on Oct 13, 2018, 1:01:11 PM
Finally got the BiS ring for my build!

Managed to get my handy on this baby just cant tell how much it is worth but it has to be a lot help my appraise this devil :)

I can't even decide how to handle this thing. The prices for these rings are all over the place so I just chucked it up for a mirror until I work it out lole

Oh and a wild Zana gave me Mao Kun where I got two Abandoned Wealth drops that was pretty good too
Last edited by Frubeling on Oct 15, 2018, 8:58:23 PM

Enchanted fossil ez game
@UnfairMonopoly
Damn near exactly what I want. Only thing it's lacking is 35% move speed. If they sell I'll buy another base and try again otherwise I'll have to roll past it and pray for same mods + better speed.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
just dropped and divined

crafted these today, completing my gear and helping me reach 8k+ ES

i wish they rolled the energy shield suffixe and the life regen line... i slammed that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info