Post your best find of the day!

First Zana daily yesterday with abyss, abyssal depth right away, was hoping (and fearing) for a lich, still not a bad drop...
Now I need a good jewel to socket into.
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018

missing 11% elemental damage

now if I feel like I baller I can annul the life regen
Both dropped at the same time
Arguing on the Internet: What's the point when you can't punch them in the face when they really piss you off?
SSF in delve.
This ammy dropped. Any ideas how much dis would be?

"
Kiwipowlson wrote:
SSF in delve.

"How much" in what meaning? If it is SSF, then it is good item, if it gives advantage to your character/build. If you migrate to non SSF league, it is vendor crap there, you will sel it for 1 fusing, if you will be lucky.
Finally got a little luck.

"
"
Kiwipowlson wrote:
SSF in delve.

"How much" in what meaning? If it is SSF, then it is good item, if it gives advantage to your character/build. If you migrate to non SSF league, it is vendor crap there, you will sel it for 1 fusing, if you will be lucky.
You've gone [Removed by Support] dude if you think he'd be lucky to sell it for 1 fuse.

Over 90 life. Over 65 Mana when MoM is popular, over 80 resists. It's not a dps neck but has tanky attributes.
Last edited by Allen_GGG on Sep 30, 2018, 8:28:01 AM

First time i chanced something good!
"
Kiwipowlson wrote:
SSF in delve.

1ex'ish
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info