Post your best find of the day!

The chest was from vaaling strongboxes. Nothing too fancy but still better than Tabula if the colours work.

Finally got a Soul Taker to drop after all these years. Maybe I'll drop a Kaom's in 2021 once the meta has swung back to ES.

Btw do anybody know why I can't craft spell damage% to the wand? Says already have this mod, but it hasn't and prefix slot is clear (can craft flat mana). Seems like a bug.

"
tm10067 wrote:

Btw do anybody know why I can't craft spell damage% to the wand? Says already have this mod, but it hasn't and prefix slot is clear (can craft flat mana). Seems like a bug.

Either the lightning or fire damage % are a prefix and the new prefix's cant be rolled with spell damage
"
BadBuild wrote:
"
tm10067 wrote:

Either the lightning or fire damage % are a prefix and the new prefix's cant be rolled with spell damage

this is correct, i tested this and the new ele % mods on wands act as a spell damage modifier
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!

Pretty solid affixes.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Don't know if it's worth something, nearly vendored it..

Its not worth 25ex especially on Standard where legacy items exist. Vendor it ES is dead.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
found these today

yolo exalted added cold dmg on the amulet :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info