Post your best find of the day!

hmm
POE is life. POE is ♥.

Much better stats than what the original jewel had. Everything here works for my current build - Winning!
"
KonaLuvsPOE wrote:

hmm

Damn this jewel is so good. What's it worth? 5ex minimum?
i have no idea; i checked poe trade.. nothing even comes close... i really dont know how useful all that crit is on it when crit is easy to find
POE is life. POE is ♥.
"
KonaLuvsPOE wrote:
i have no idea; i checked poe trade.. nothing even comes close... i really dont know how useful all that crit is on it when crit is easy to find

Nothing comes close?

7% Life, crit chance with 1h and the double resist, I can find that for ~15-50 chaos on poe.trade.

Some minor 9% crit and accuracy on top... this will maybe triple the value for some people (for me, it wouldn't), but I doubt you'll sell this for 5+ Ex. I'd want 3x raw damage / crit multi + life for this price.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
"
Peterlerock wrote:
"
KonaLuvsPOE wrote:

Nothing comes close?

7% Life, crit chance with 1h and the double resist, I can find that for ~15-50 chaos on poe.trade.

Some minor 9% crit and accuracy on top... this will maybe triple the value for some people (for me, it wouldn't), but I doubt you'll sell this for 5+ Ex. I'd want 3x raw damage / crit multi + life for this price.

try and find a jewel with that much 1H crit- you cant. so yea, nothing comes close. 15c too low; 50c too low.. 5 ex maybe too much but who knows..
POE is life. POE is ♥.
jewels

No clue what it's worth, but it seems pretty girthy.
"
KonaLuvsPOE wrote:
try and find a jewel with that much 1H crit- you cant. so yea, nothing comes close. 15c too low; 50c too low..

I didn't write your jewel is worth 15 or 50 chaos. That seems to be the price for a triple stat jewel, like yours but without the second (lowish) crit and accuracy.

...and this can be used as a baseline for pricing. You obviously want to charge more for yours, but it's not like there are no jewels around that basically do the same thing.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
not a drop but it's something...

bought a full tab of decent quivers (24) hoping for that +1 arrow corruption

to whoever hacked my account....enjoy ur pixelated stuff u shithole

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info