Post your best find of the day!

Drop from Diviner's.
[img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img]

Interesting...and one free Prefix slot. Not sure if I'll ever use it for a build, but it has potential.

80 Alt, 4 Aug, 7 Blessed, 0 Divines

20 or 25 Chaos Spam later

Floor Drop
Unavailable

First time ive seen one of these, farming Pale Council
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Not really a find but still awesome!
Got it after 6 attempts.

I know it can be had pretty cheaply, but this came from a random white mob. Kind of debating whether to use this or my Cospri's for my build. 9-second Onslaught sounds mighty tempting, plus with my helmet I look like Tyrael, LOL! (Not the wimpy Tyrael from Diablo 3, but the manly Tyrael from Diablo 2. That guy looked like a serious badass, ya gotta admit! :D)

FOOL! You have just ensured the doom of this world!

EDIT:

And finally, after 374 fusings, 62 jewellers and 73 chromes...

I think the decision is a no-brainer now! :D
Last edited by MimSiE on Jan 12, 2017, 9:20:55 AM
Crafting bow upgrade took me some time (2 months? years mayby?) and currency, but finaly it's done, kind of.

I wish 6l and better rolls was on 1 bow not 2, tho.

p.s.any1 has spare 2ex to borrow? ;p
(I use that right one atm, 6l is for exping gems)

edit: nice day of solid average drop and orbspamming:
Burn all the orbs!
Last edited by skuadak on Jan 13, 2017, 3:18:56 AM
I know that for some it is nothing but I have finally traded it out.

Last edited by Aze_Aze on Jan 13, 2017, 4:36:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info