Post your best find of the day!

I don't know if they are good but what I got for 4 hours of farming solo in merci docks.

"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
Oakville wrote:
I don't know if they are good but what I got for 4 hours of farming solo in merci docks.

Those are pretty decent items you got there, in fact those two items synergies pretty well because you get the "increased physical damage" in the affixes.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
"
Oakville wrote:

Those are pretty decent items you got there, in fact those two items synergies pretty well because you get the "increased physical damage" in the affixes.

Increased Physical damage is terrible for Facebreaker builds, because it scales so poorly compared to other items in terms of offense vs defense.

Even though this isn't a "Find," I'm still pretty excited about it... Was trying to 4link this thing and managed to get a 5l :D Time to buy myself a BoR!

I only got 1 GCP and 2 CHAOS today and some upgrades! /s

Rampage IGN: RIP_Stannis_Baratheon
Found my all time best melee weapon to date

docks
General Racing Guide for Act 1
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/366585
Last edited by Powster on Jul 28, 2013, 4:00:59 AM
"
Increased Physical damage is terrible for Facebreaker builds, because it scales so poorly compared to other items in terms of offense vs defense.

Beside Chernobog, this is the only shield that can buff your DPS while getting some res, block chance, and armor (if you go IR). Sadly no shield has flat physical damage affix to really scale with facebreaker, so you depend on BoR/Abysseus, Meginord's Girdle, and jewelries to get your flat physical damage affix.

If you have enough flat physical damage, even 20% increased physical damage can make a difference, but at the cost for more life, res, and possibly armor/block chance.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Jul 28, 2013, 4:32:39 AM
Got this today from the Blackguard boss who was holding Clarissa hostage. Merciless

Merci Lunaris Temple Lvl3
IGN: NobuAvalon

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info