Post your best find of the day!

collection finally complete, not a big deal, but love collecting stuff
Spreading salt since 2006
"
SasoriOtoko wrote:

Dropped during a Zana daily...I always wanted one of these...good explicit roll too.

Might spend a few BOs to get the implict up to max...110 for all stats would be sweet. Cool to see that this item is still worth something...unlike most older uniques which are vendor trash. ^_^

I miss the good old days back in 1.0 when Astramentis would easily go for many Exalted orbs. Hell, everything went for many Exalted orbs because it was like 1 Ex for 20-25c.
"
Necromael wrote:

collection finally complete, not a big deal, but love collecting stuff

Today I just knew there is 4 rings ending with 'sign'. Thanks for the post lol

Now that I have it, I have no idea, what to do with it. -60 lightning res seems to be so much.
"

Now that I have it, I have no idea, what to do with it. -60 lightning res seems to be so much.

it just take 1 pretty average ring like this one to cover it

I don't know on what excact build you wanna use it, but for example 30% crit chance from 1 diamond ring's implict (which you'd need to drop) is usually pretty easy to find somewhere else (unlike 30% phys damage reduction).
tl;dr: nah, you'll be fine ;)
Burn all the orbs!

IT WAS FORETOLD!!!!

Best part was, i complained about being trolled right before hand due to the filter showing the other card (ilvl 60 6l chest) as one of the "good cards"

http://imgur.com/WgowqBZ
Last edited by BadBuild on Jun 4, 2016, 3:26:30 PM

Write random stuff here
First Prophecy Uniaue

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info