Last edited by Radagastt on Feb 4, 2014, 2:35:35 AM
Vaults of Atziri using MF Build - Map + Char over 2100 IR & 60/80 IQ

Earlier this evening farming docks

Last edited by Denezen on Feb 4, 2014, 4:39:11 AM
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Denezen wrote:

MF on gear doesn't have any effect on that map, unless you were culling chests and pots...
@UnfairMonopoly
"
ZiggySobotka wrote:
"
Denezen wrote:

MF on gear doesn't have any effect on that map, unless you were culling chests and pots...

My understanding is that culling+ir applies to loot dropped from enemies.. But if I have 170 increased item rarity + 60 increased quantity of items found and them I pop a div distillate charge, would that not buff item quantity and rarity? If the IIR stat doesn't apply to chests why would the map itself bother to have 1800+ item rarity on items found?
Last edited by Denezen on Feb 4, 2014, 9:11:17 PM
"
Denezen wrote:
"
ZiggySobotka wrote:
"
Denezen wrote:

My understanding is that culling+ir applies to loot dropped from enemies.. But if I have 170 increased item rarity + 60 increased quantity of items found and them I pop a div distillate charge, would that not buff item quantity and rarity? If the IIR stat doesn't apply to chests why would the map itself bother to have 1800+ item rarity on items found?

The map doesn't have "1800+ item rarity on items found". It says "chests have 1800+ increased item rarity". The only thing MF on gear buffs is the rarity of items dropped by mobs killed by a person with that gear. Think about what you're suggesting and how it would work in a party. The only reason you use culling is to guarantee that your MF is the one that's applied to mobs being killed, not somebody else's who has less than you. If you could MF chests, people would do that all day in Fellshrine, D3 style.

You just got super lucky with drops in that map.
@UnfairMonopoly

Ah okay makes sense did not know that's how it all worked. Appreciate the clarification :)
"
Denezen wrote:

Ah okay makes sense did not know that's how it all worked. Appreciate the clarification :)

NP

That life roll @_@
@UnfairMonopoly

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info