Post your best find of the day!

"
Jihoko wrote:

I am VERY happy with this ring. Might not look like much to a standard player, but it's pretty insane compared to what's available on Nemesis. Dropped in a 70 map. The amazing thing is I was looking for jewelry with +phys, life, resists, and dex/int. My main is an infernal blow build and I've had to spend 3 points just on 30 dex/int nodes, so aside from being amazing this ring also saved me 3 points on the passive tree!)
It's always nice when you get just what you're looking for.
Arguing on the Internet: What's the point when you can't punch them in the face when they really piss you off?

My most valuable drop ever :>
(was 1s when it dropped)
only found 1 in 6 freakin months. after that i decided yolo fused my crafting project and it got a 5link. today was a good day

Chanced at 58 iir then divined to 59.....
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2ex
IGN: Marissa_Is_Hella_Hot
My Domination Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/713727/page/1/#p6181728

Dropped from Dominus after a number of runs, first drop in PoE that's worth anything substantial.
"
fazlez1 wrote:
"
Jihoko wrote:

I am VERY happy with this ring. Might not look like much to a standard player, but it's pretty insane compared to what's available on Nemesis. Dropped in a 70 map. The amazing thing is I was looking for jewelry with +phys, life, resists, and dex/int. My main is an infernal blow build and I've had to spend 3 points just on 30 dex/int nodes, so aside from being amazing this ring also saved me 3 points on the passive tree!)
It's always nice when you get just what you're looking for.

especially in nemesis league.. i know that feel,i also know the feel desync deaths or bugged deaths hehe sooo aaaaarg standard!
Squirrel is love, Squirrel is life.
Standard IGN: WTFNamesAllTaken.
Online everyday at 10 AM CST and at several different hours throughout the day. Best way to reach me is via forum PM.
If you're looking for a deal, do your homework and make a decent offer. If I have to set a b/o via request, it will be non-negotiable.
At the edge of quitting, randomly decided to do a 75 map and alched this lol
if only it was a gold ring :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info