Games you're excited for this year

I'm really looking forward for Deus Ex which will tide me over until Skyrim. However, I don't understand why it's dropped off the face of the earth, I haven't been seeing anything on any websites about it for about a week now which is strange considering how close to release it is.
XBL: Ekpaidefsi Current game playing: COD: BO
"
Skarr wrote:
"
Xxav wrote:
Skyrim
Path of Exile (obviously)
Battlefield 3
Diablo 3
Dark Souls (DEMON SOULS 2 ANYONE?!)
Madden 12
NCAA 12
DOTA 2

I don't see where all the love for Dark Souls is coming from. The design of the game itself, and the gameplay that I've seen, look average-at-best. Don't take this as a personal attack, but why do people love it so much?

Honestly, you'd have to play it to understand. The game is pretty difficult, and the combat is excellent. When you die, you felt like you fucked up rather than you were cheated by the game. Every weapon and armor has weight, so you feel like you're swinging a two handed sword. Also, when you defeat a boss it's very rewarding. Not to mention you can join other peoples games and either help them or kill them. You're always connected to the internet while playing, so you can see "spirits" or ghosts of other peoples characters for a few seconds in their own game before they disappear.
Path of Exile, Diablo 3, Star Wars
modern warfare 3
diablo 3
path of exile this year?
Diablo 3
Path of Exile
Gears of War 3
Mass Effect 3
Skyrim
Bioshock 2 - epic game
D3, PoE, pretty much what i've been waiting for the entire year.
In no particular order...

"

Path of Exile
Bioshock 2
Dues Ex: Human Revolution
TES: Skyrim
Red Orchestra 2
Torchlight 2
Dead Island
Batman: Arkham City
Hellgate (lets hope the cash shop isn't horrible)
Tribes: Ascend
From Dust
Tropico 4
L.A. Noire
RAGE
Battlefield 3 (Here's to hoping the spawn system and anti-cheat is better than in any of DICE's other games)
Saint's Row 3
Firefall
Max Payne 3
Guild Wars 2
Postal 3
Star Wars: The Old Republic

And I'm not going to bother to add more to that list, long story short - Its a good year to be a gamer.
red orchestra 2
deus ex
BF3
D3
skyrim
the old republic

thats enough software to keep me occupied for a very long time. im also going to need a larger HDD.

"
Boryoku wrote:

Its a good year to be a gamer.
RPG:
Path of Exile
Grim Dawn (maybe not this year)
Diablo 3
Drakensang Online

Other:
Batman Arkham City

Report Forum Post

Report Account: