[2.0]Rathik's NEWBIE FRIENDLY FUN&CHEAP FARMER, DPS Summoner. High AOE DMG, SURVIVAL."The Matriarch"

"
cloudscraper wrote:
i've been leveling a witch following your guide in Domination league, but Raise Zombie level 20 costs 1 exalted or smth similar.

Do you think that building it with 20 quality 0% gems bought on lowest prices through xyz and making it quality 20% with GCP might be worth it?

read the guide
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
I know this has probably been answered, I tried going back a few pages and didn't see it.

Is Scion a stronger Summoner than the Witch? If so, by how much of a difference? In your personal opinion :P

I ask because I have a 37 Witch, not sure if I want to start over leveling a summoner, since it's super slow.
Last edited by Helpless on Nov 14, 2013, 2:11:15 AM
"
Helpless wrote:
I know this has probably been answered, I tried going back a few pages and didn't see it.

Is Scion a stronger Summoner than the Witch? If so, by how much of a difference? In your personal opinion :P

I ask because I have a 37 Witch, not sure if I want to start over leveling a summoner, since it's super slow.

Look the title on first page above Scion skill tree.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
"
Rathik2 wrote:
"
Helpless wrote:

Do you think you can possibly put together a few checkpoints for leveling with a Sion as a summoner? <3
"
Helpless wrote:
"
Rathik2 wrote:
"
Helpless wrote:

Do you think you can possibly put together a few checkpoints for leveling with a Sion as a summoner? <3

Not at the moment. Use common sense, is not hard.
IGN Riokar | My guides
Is this build up to date and still viable after patch?

"
Starky158 wrote:
Is this build up to date and still viable after patch?

Seriously?
IGN Riokar | My guides
Hey man, thanks for the cool build. Always wanted to try a summoner and finally got around to it last week. I am playing in nemesis. Currently, I'm in act 3 merciless and I only have 2.6k es after taking CI but it doesn't matter because everything is busy dealing with zombies and 2 curses. I am under leveled for the zones I am doing, but still wreck them. I will feel very confident going into maps after I get some more es.

Tips for leveling:
Spoiler

For those attempting this and curious about how to pull it off, use the uniques in the guide, link your early zombies to life on hit and whatever else until you have melee splash and multistrike. They are seriously not bad early on with life on hit and say a +1 to minion gems helm. Use freeze pulse, ice nova, or ek for dps until around level 20 - 30 when you can wear all the uniques and buff your zombies and skellies. The only unique I purchased before rolling the character was the amulet, the rest I farmed currency for during my leveling. I actually found the rapier in act 2 normal, but still could have afforded to buy it. At level 60 I am now able to run purity, clarity(like level 2), and discipline with 250 mana left over. The extra resists from purity allowed me to ditch the unique rapier and shield for a wand and a good es shield. At this point I specced CI and ended up with around 2.6k es after discipline and only 200 armor (lol). So far all my gear is self found and crafted except for the uniques, so this is definitley a cheap build. The only thing that really scares me is getting punctured.

At level 63

Update at level 73:
Spoiler

Just checking back in to let you know that nemesis is still a breeze. I'm now level 73 and doing low level maps on auto pilot. I picked up a 5 link chest, and now have about 4k ES. At this point I just do stupidly hard mods while I stand around and let my zombies do the work. The best part is that the clear speed isn't bad at all either. This is probably the most fun I've had with a character in a while and I'm planning to stick with it until the league ends or I die. Thanks again man.

Current Gear:
Spoiler

Switch slot:

(note 2nd raise zombie gem. Need to level 2 so that when one hits 20 you can use it to get a level 1 20 quality one but still have a back up to use while that one levels back up)

Skill tree:

Defense Tab (auras are on):
Spoiler

Last edited by mrbojangles217 on Nov 21, 2013, 12:23:58 PM
"
Hey man, thanks for the cool build. Always wanted to try a summoner and finally got around to it last week. I am playing in nemesis. Currently, I'm in act 3 merciless and I only have 2.6k es after taking CI but it doesn't matter because everything is busy dealing with zombies and 2 curses. I am under leveled for the zones I am doing, but still wreck them. I will feel very confident going into maps after I get some more es.

For those attempting this and curious about how to pull it off, use the uniques in the guide, link your early zombies to life on hit and whatever else until you have melee splash and multistrike. They are seriously not bad early on with life on hit and say a +1 to minion gems helm. Use freeze pulse, ice nova, or ek for dps until around level 20 - 30 when you can wear all the uniques and buff your zombies and skellies. The only unique I purchased before rolling the character was the amulet, the rest I farmed currency for during my leveling. I actually found the rapier in act 2 normal, but still could have afforded to buy it. At level 60 I am now able to run purity, clarity(like level 2), and discipline with 250 mana left over. The extra resists from purity allowed me to ditch the unique rapier and shield for a wand and a good es shield. At this point I specced CI and ended up with around 2.6k es after discipline and only 200 armor (lol). So far all my gear is self found and crafted except for the uniques, so this is definitley a cheap build. The only thing that really scares me is getting punctured.

I'm too lazy to post my gear, but if someone really really wants me to I guess I will. Anyway, definitely nemesis viable, and I hope that helped someone.

+1

What level are you?
IGN Riokar | My guides
Just hit 63 in docks. Been following the skill tree pretty much to the letter as well. I'm honestly having a blast watching the zombies tear everything up so its hard to stop playing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info