[2.0]Rathik's NEWBIE FRIENDLY FUN&CHEAP FARMER, DPS Summoner. High AOE DMG, SURVIVAL."The Matriarch"

"
smushenpt wrote:
Hi there, thanks for sharing your build! I'm new at this game and I was wondering if Witch was a cool class to start with, then, I saw ur build and it seemed pretty easy, reliable and resumed. Will follow it!

Regards.

Welcome to PoE :).
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
Last edited by Rathik2 on Nov 3, 2013, 7:17:32 PM
"
Thomasmgp wrote:
"
Rathik2 wrote:

Check this 2 videos and compare the time it took me to kill dominus with my summoner and my EK witch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GK0953K9M4A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjISq7wlyjU

Also check the amount of items that dropped.

Its up to you what you decide.

WTB lots of regrets on Domination

Why don't you start a new character?
You can try the Scion variation :).
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
I got some problems with this build lol.
My zombies are weak as hell and I have gotten all of the minion passives and currently lvl 68.

is my gear
The only way my zombies survive is if I put them in the +2 Minion and they have around 4.5k hp.
They are also slow as hell on killing which is why I've had to use spectres for my DPS.
Any solutions on how I could fix this?
My Tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAP0HYwx9EH8QlxFQEZYR2xSwFVAV1xcvF1AabBzcHRQksCepKPoqmCy_L28zdjgbOjA74UQETC1NuVXWVmNXK1qRZOdmnmqsa9ttGXC7cU1zU30Yfll_xoCkgh6Cx4auhtGIQI9GkDOTJ5rPm6GdrqKjpqynCKcrqH2qxKyYuJO71r-XwcXB88Ntxp7JPcy80NDT-9eG2QvZE9rd4vfmgevu7BjsivIe99f56PqA-tI=

The extra resist passives are for the andvarius and I plan on respecing out of them once I get better mf rings.
IGN:WitchSummonerz
Last edited by fid1 on Nov 3, 2013, 9:25:39 PM
I wanna do this build, mostly because I like the summoner aspect, and the IIR/IIQ would be perfect for farming items, but im worried about the cost. I have the basic gems required, but im pretty poor, so i dont know if i can afford the support gems, or even the gear later on in the game to be able to switch CI. Last I heard, ES gear was fairly expensive. Maybe I'm mistaken, but would this be do able if Im pretty poor right now?
"
fid1 wrote:
My zombies are weak as hell and I have gotten all of the minion passives and currently lvl 68.

is my gear
The only way my zombies survive is if I put them in the +2 Minion and they have around 4.5k hp.
They are also slow as hell on killing which is why I've had to use spectres for my DPS.

Did u try to heal minions???

My zombies got only 3k8 hp with culling strike + minion damage + melee splash + fast attack combine with 7% life leech from curse + reju totem (54% increase aura effect) + flask and they could fight with me until I log out or get nuke by some big groups of monsters hiding behind the doors.
Last edited by minigod123 on Nov 3, 2013, 8:37:00 PM
Quick question:
If I summon my zombies using that amulet that gives them bonuses and then change amy, will my zombies keep those bonuses??
"
minigod123 wrote:
"
fid1 wrote:

is my gear

My zombies got only 3k8 hp with culling strike + minion damage + melee splash + fast attack combine with 7% life leech from curse + reju totem (54% increase aura effect) + flask and they could fight with me until I log out or get nuke by some big groups of monsters hiding behind the doors.

Yeah I heal them with rejuv totem though I never tried the curse thing. I just tried going into an easy 66 map and just as I went in there my zombies just all died lol.. When I use the suggested links to raise zombie they have 2.5k hp
IGN:WitchSummonerz
"
fid1 wrote:
"
minigod123 wrote:
"
fid1 wrote:

is my gear

Yeah I heal them with rejuv totem though I never tried the curse thing. I just tried going into an easy 66 map and just as I went in there my zombies just all died lol.. When I use the suggested links to raise zombie they have 2.5k hp

There is not wrong with the build.

Your gem simply is low level.

A level 20 zombie has more than double the health and 32/64/32 resistance. A level 19 doesn't have resistances at all.

Read more on wiki.
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Raise_Zombie

"
As of Version 0.11.1, a level 20 zombie starts with 32% fire and lightning resistance, 64% cold resistance and 0% chaos resistance regardless of the difficulty.[1] The elemental resistances can be further increased with Purity, Minion and Totem Elemental Resistance and Necromantic Aegis.

It has been asked and answered many times in the guide.
This information is on the first post with bold and underlined letters for a very long time.
"
Note.
A level 20 raise zombie gem will add 32% fire 64% cold 32% lightning resistance.
Level 19 and below does not provide any resistance what so ever.
Your first 20% quality gem should be the raise zombie. 20% minion life and 20% movement speed.
IGN Riokar | My guides
Last edited by Rathik2 on Nov 3, 2013, 10:00:24 PM
"
Rathik2 wrote:

A level 20 zombie has more than double the health and 32/64/32 resistance. A level 19 doesn't have resistances at all.

Read more on wiki.
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Raise_Zombie

"
As of Version 0.11.1, a level 20 zombie starts with 32% fire and lightning resistance, 64% cold resistance and 0% chaos resistance regardless of the difficulty.[1] The elemental resistances can be further increased with Purity, Minion and Totem Elemental Resistance and Necromantic Aegis.

It has been asked and answered many times in the guide.
This information is on the first post with bold and underlined letters for a very long time.
"
Note.
A level 20 raise zombie gem will add 32% fire 64% cold 32% lightning resistance.
Level 19 and below does not provide any resistance what so ever.
Your first 20% quality gem should be the raise zombie. 20% minion life and 20% movement speed.

Wow I didn't know about this before, sound awesome, look like I need to farm EXP harder
what about taking queens decree instead aurumvorax for leveling? or is it not that good since zombies start to be good first at 65+ as u said?

i just got into a2 and i feel like the time it took me to get through it i could have played 3 other characters to that act.

very weak the summoner yet :)
Last edited by danteafk on Nov 4, 2013, 12:29:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info