Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[2.0]Rathik's NEWBIE FRIENDLY FUN&CHEAP FARMER, DPS Summoner. High AOE DMG, SURVIVAL."The Matriarch"

"
Mouchi wrote:
Quick question for those of us playing on domination league and optimal support gems. Is there any definitive answer as to which is best in a 6L out of faster attacks, melee damage, and minion damage? Assuming the other sockets are Zombies, Multi Strike, Melee Splash, IIR, and Culling. Thanks so much, and sorry if the question was answered earlier; I tried searching a few pages back and didn't see anything.

Did you try looking in the gem section in the first post?

"
Raise Zombies + melee splash + multistrike + faster attacks/culling strike
5L IIQ or melee physical
6L IIR + IIQ or melee physical + minion damage
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
"
jtrand wrote:
Can someone post a life version of this build?

I looked everywhere and couldn't find one.

I moved some thing around and renamed the leveling section.
It should be easier to navigate the guide now.

The guide is coming close to 40000 characters due to the limitation of the forum, so I must limit the amount of url links.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
Hi im looking for a little help : )

I have been following your guide and on my first play-through I got pretty lucky with drops and have most of the gear for your power levelling guide bar 2 items.

I wanted to roll the scion ci build but I am a bit confused how to do it.

while doing the whole power leveling thing and garbing and nodes i need... example might be dex node do i follow the Scion "The Matriarch Build" as that is my ultimate goal or should I follow the Leveling -> Life DPS build -> CI transition way.

thank you
Last edited by JimmtStarr on Dec 3, 2013, 3:23:02 AM
"
JimmtStarr wrote:
Hi im looking for a little help : )

I have been following your guide and on my first play-through I got pretty lucky with drops and have most of the gear for your power levelling guide bar 2 items.

I wanted to roll the scion ci build but I am a bit confused how to do it.

while doing the whole power leveling thing and garbing and nodes i need... example might be dex node do i follow the Scion "The Matriarch Build" as that is my ultimate goal or should I follow the Leveling -> Life DPS build -> CI transition way.

thank you

Right next to the "The matriarch build" it says not to be used for leveling so... :)
IGN Riokar | My guides
Added Basic currency guide. A must read for new players.

The guide has officially hit the 40000 character limit. Due to this I am forced to remove "weak" information so the guide will be changing a bit.
IGN Riokar | My guides
Last edited by Rathik2 on Dec 3, 2013, 4:38:04 AM
"
Rathik2 wrote:
"
mustafa2812 wrote:

I would really use enfeeble and temp chains and it seems like you are using a specters based build. This build relies on zombies for damage. I have found that specters die faster and are harder to get back so if you were to use zombies in your 5 link and give them multistrike and item rarity instead of added fire, your survivability might improve. Also you took a lot of passive points to go dual totem but I think you could use those passives for more aura nodes and just self cast arc because it isn't that much of a difference between the totem casting it and you casting it. You would then have a free support gem slot for arc.

+1

Currently uploading jungle valley boss kill.

Its pretty basic, get some chaos res and use life leech on zombies.
Still a hard fight none the less but very duable if you don't go crazy on the map mods.

Yes, I use spectres "mainly" (or rather 5L spectres and 4L zombies). I'm gonna try using evangelists spectres instead, and go with multistrike for zombies. Switched to enfeeble and temp chains. I kinda like the dual totems.. one for spamming skellys and one arc with blind + trigger EE. constant self casting arc is a no go.. I tried it and it's too much to handle. I prefer cursing, placing totems and making new zombies. I already have arc self cast for directing zombies now and then. As for chaos resists.. im CI.

I tried dominus with this new setup. He was almost unbeatable first time i tried him, and he was no problem.. well atleast until second phase where i failed and died, but it was certainly an improvement over my first attempt.

I will check your new upload of junglevalley :)

thanks

Hejren / Triceps / Regnbuen / Sarinti / Striglen / Mareridt / Spoegelset / Doktoren / Dobbelganger / Skjoldtrold / Forkynderen
My suggestion to you is to drop dual totems. There is absolutely no benefit in them.
And there is no reason to spam Arc. Also zombies > specters.
If you are failing to understand this, then there is nothing more I can say.
You might be better of following a specter guide with in these forums.
IGN Riokar | My guides
Last edited by Rathik2 on Dec 3, 2013, 7:08:06 AM
"
Rathik2 wrote:
My suggestion to you is to drop dual totems. There is absolutely no benefit in them.
And there is no reason to spam Arc. Also zombies > specters.
If you are failing to understand this, then there is nothing more I can say.
You might be better of following a specter guide with in these forums.

Well with my new colors I can easily switch spectres and zombies around, but you should also consider that my zombies are only lvl 18 and non quality. So having them in a +2 minion helmet does help quite a bit. And the last link on spectres is rarity, so essentially I am relying more on zombies with that setup because of the +2 minion levels.
I'm not failing to understand anything. I appreciate the help, but even if you are very experienced as summoner, you should know that there are as many opinions about summoner setups as there are players, and PoE is complex, so it's not easy to know what the most efficient path is.
As for totems:
I think we can agree you need a totem for skeletons.
My 2nd totem with arc that triggers EE and blinds mobs (while having all minions do fire damage), actually works extremely well
Yes i'm 7 points "short" because of the extra totem, but I think it's worth it. It means missing out on some ES nodes, but I will get those eventually.

I took up your suggestion on curses, since enfeeble and temp chains, do add a lot of safety. And I have switched to evangelist spectres. So I am listening :P
Hejren / Triceps / Regnbuen / Sarinti / Striglen / Mareridt / Spoegelset / Doktoren / Dobbelganger / Skjoldtrold / Forkynderen
One quick question and a great guide by the way. Can a gem reach level 22 if you put it in the mentioned +2 helmet?
"
MrMixez wrote:
One quick question and a great guide by the way. Can a gem reach level 22 if you put it in the mentioned +2 helmet?

Yes gems can go past 20 if you have the buffs on the item: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Raise_Zombie

Consult the Path of Exile wiki if you have any more questions relating to the mechanics of the game. It really is a valuable resource :)
IGN CuppingBallsAllDay
Last edited by GaZZa on Dec 3, 2013, 1:01:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info