[2.0]Rathik's NEWBIE FRIENDLY FUN&CHEAP FARMER, DPS Summoner. High AOE DMG, SURVIVAL."The Matriarch"

Thanks for a really nice guide!

I followed the leveling part until lvl 25 and now see that it will go for a life build and the CI build seems much better, being able cheaper gear it, according to what I read in your guid.

So, should I start a new char and follow "The Matriarch" build?

I have very limited resources so want to have the once that is easiest to gear and it seems thats the CI.

Skills as below atm:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAB2MI9A5cEHQc3B6UJDwnqTGIRX5JUVcrWm1r220Zc1N5A3_Gkyeio6dcrD_B89xX

Regards
Beast
"
BeastCC wrote:
Thanks for a really nice guide!

I followed the leveling part until lvl 25 and now see that it will go for a life build and the CI build seems much better, being able cheaper gear it, according to what I read in your guid.

So, should I start a new char and follow "The Matriarch" build?

I have very limited resources so want to have the once that is easiest to gear and it seems thats the CI.

Skills as below atm:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAB2MI9A5cEHQc3B6UJDwnqTGIRX5JUVcrWm1r220Zc1N5A3_Gkyeio6dcrD_B89xX

Regards
Beast

Your skills are fine, re spec to MF CI when you have the gear.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
[NEMESIS]

heya, so i finally reached 70 and took all "basic" skillpoints:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAB2MQlxFQEZYUsBVQFdcXLxpsHNwdFB3ZJLAnqSj6KU8qmCymLL8vbzQKN2Y3gzlSOjA62DvhQ1RDY0QESOdNuU3YTm1Pv1ZjVytYB1j1Zp5r220ZcLtxTXNTfRh-WX_GgKSGrobRjHaPRpMnms-boZ2uncSio6brpwinK6yYtAy3MbiTu9a8N7-XwcXB88NtyT3MvNDQ14bZC9kT2t3i9-Qi5oHquuvu7BjsOPIe99f6gPrS

including all minionlifenodes(+spectre/zombie-nodes with them), whispers of doom, ci souvereignty, influence

i have 3+4+1+2=10 zombie/miniondmg nodes left and 2+4=6 es nodes(from faith&steel and the ones in the middle).

another idea is to take Nullification and other es/ev-nodes near it.

so for nemesis and grpplay- like safety first i think ill take the remaining 6 es nodes and then going for Nullification, or Deep Thoughts or taking the remaining 10 Zombie/miniondmg nodes

Can any high nemesis summoner(mf cull) comment this please?
Hi, its interessant increased block and stun recovery on chest?
Hello Rathik2, thanks alot for your guide i've been following it with my first character so far! I was wondering if you or anyone had some tips or comments on my gear/nodes so far :)

GEAR
Spoiler

I'm on 3300 ES without discipline, and 4600 with the aura on. Also bought this wand in case i can get a good resistance shield and replace the Aurumvorax for more IIR, but they are expansive. Hard to find a good weapon for summoner..

TALENTS
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAACGcQlxFQEZYVUBXXFy8YPBpsHNwdFCSwJ6ko-iqYLKYsvy9vNAo3ZjeDO-FEBEjnTblV1lZjWpFk52qsa9ttGXC7c1N9GH_GgKSCx4Vghq6G0YhAj0aQM5DWkyeTOpuhna6io6aspuunCKcrqH2qxKyYtAy4k7vWvSe_l8BUwcXB88NtyT3MvNDQ0_vXhtkL2RPa3eL35oHquuvu7BjsivIe99f56PqA-tI=

With nodes i took the Aura stuff first since im trying to run all 3 of clarity, discipline and purity but i dont have a big enough mana pool yet to add clarity. So im spamming mana pots when resummoning zombies etc. Working towards double cursing nodes now instead of more ES.

Thanks again for the guide and cheers to all fellow IIR summoners (to bad there's no IIQ on domination server)
Last edited by Chaosunit on Dec 1, 2013, 12:56:13 PM
"
Chaosunit wrote:
Hello Rathik2, thanks alot for your guide i've been following it with my first character so far! I was wondering if you or anyone had some tips or comments on my gear/nodes so far :)

GEAR
Spoiler

I'm on 3300 ES without discipline, and 4600 with the aura on. Also bought this wand in case i can get a good resistance shield and replace the Aurumvorax for more IIR, but they are expansive. Hard to find a good weapon for summoner..

TALENTS
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAACGcQlxFQEZYVUBXXFy8YPBpsHNwdFCSwJ6ko-iqYLKYsvy9vNAo3ZjeDO-FEBEjnTblV1lZjWpFk52qsa9ttGXC7c1N9GH_GgKSCx4Vghq6G0YhAj0aQM5DWkyeTOpuhna6io6aspuunCKcrqH2qxKyYtAy4k7vWvSe_l8BUwcXB88NtyT3MvNDQ0_vXhtkL2RPa3eL35oHquuvu7BjsivIe99f56PqA-tI=

With nodes i took the Aura stuff first since im trying to run all 3 of clarity, discipline and purity but i dont have a big enough mana pool yet to add clarity. So im spamming mana pots when resummoning zombies etc. Working towards double cursing nodes now instead of more ES.

Thanks again for the guide and cheers to all fellow IIR summoners (to bad there's no IIQ on domination server)

Your welcome.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
Added temple Piety six man solo screnshots.
IGN Riokar | My guides
I'm level 80 CI summoner with dual totems (arc totem for EE + skelly totem). I like it a lot and have tested tons of setups, but still feel there could be more potential, so i'm wondering if you have any ideas as to how I can improve further?
I use added fire for all minions (EE triggered by arc totem) and the fireball spectres (sentinels). I'm still experimenting a bit with curses (dual curse). Overall it generally works well, but I do have some issues with some bosses in the 70+ maps I have tried.
I have cleared a few rare 72 maps, but some of the bosses are out of my league. For instance lvl 70 Villa boss and lvl 72 jungle valley boss. Is this normal for a summoner?

Gear
Spoiler

Tree

Hejren / Triceps / Regnbuen / Sarinti / Striglen / Mareridt / Spoegelset / Doktoren / Dobbelganger / Skjoldtrold / Forkynderen
"
PaganDK wrote:
I'm level 80 CI summoner with dual totems (arc totem for EE + skelly totem). I like it a lot and have tested tons of setups, but still feel there could be more potential, so i'm wondering if you have any ideas as to how I can improve further?
I use added fire for all minions (EE triggered by arc totem) and the fireball spectres (sentinels). I'm still experimenting a bit with curses (dual curse). Overall it generally works well, but I do have some issues with some bosses in the 70+ maps I have tried.
I have cleared a few rare 72 maps, but some of the bosses are out of my league. For instance lvl 70 Villa boss and lvl 72 jungle valley boss. Is this normal for a summoner?

Gear
Spoiler

Tree

No, its not. You lack ES. Summoners are probably the most versatile build, they can do pretty much all content.

I ll add something in the strategy section about those fights but for quick reference.
In villa use purity of fire (level 17 gives +3% max fire res) and rise of the phoenix shield.

For jungle valley don't roll to hard map mods, I personally never had problems with that fight, keep enfeeble and chains up, and keep raising skeleton and zombies.
Its a hard fight for most builds.
IGN Riokar | My guides
Last edited by Rathik2 on Dec 2, 2013, 9:08:22 AM
Changed the guides title to make it more understandable for new players.
IGN Riokar | My guides

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info