Physical CI wander - (drewdog) 1.0 patch.

It would be very helpful if you could post your skill progression. Like what the build looks like at 20, 40, 60, 80 points.

im using this wand 20% gems and my tooltip dps saids only 6k? i still 1-2 shot everything though.
IGN : MxZeal _____________________________________________ Youtube.com/user/mshadow1994
"
tjohn84 wrote:
It would be very helpful if you could post your skill progression. Like what the build looks like at 20, 40, 60, 80 points.

Its hard to suggest a build, It would be best to go ele wander until higher level as ele wander is easier to gear for. I just went ranger until level 45 then respecced to CI wander at 45. A few deaths with 1k es but I got use to it quickly, on softcore I didn't care about the deaths just leveling as fast as I could.

"
MxZeal wrote:

im using this wand 20% gems and my tooltip dps saids only 6k? i still 1-2 shot everything though.

Its a nice wand, youll still 1 - 2 shot everything because of your crit damage that's why I love this build. The reason as my group would say ( I'm a dps whore) is because I love to 1 hit everything in a 6 man party level 77 maps.
IGN - drewdog (physical_cannon)
(physical wanders - level 93 79k frenzy 38k lmp/chain)
What bandit rewards did you take??
"
PhillTheWill wrote:
What bandit rewards did you take??

I took mana, faster attacks and power charge
added new video as CI/armour
What support gems are you using for that 94K Frenzy? I see Increased Critical Strikes, Increased Critical Damage, Faster Attacks. Weapon elemental damage also? And you build power charges with Power Siphon and than use Frenzy ?
Around what level did you take CI?
"
PhillTheWill wrote:
Around what level did you take CI?

around 45

OO guess whos back
Got the currency for one So back to low life wander.
edit
Last edited by drewd0g on Aug 8, 2013, 10:59:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info