Season Three, Event 107: Descent

This is a Signature Event. The top three experience value records across all signature races for each class wins an alternate art Demigod's Stride at season end.

Signature Events this season will be a new type of league called Descent, you are able to find out information regarding this new league type at this page.

For information about Race Season Three, please check out this announcement!

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

Top Prizes:

The overall top player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: 10 Reward Points
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point

Prizes for reaching specific levels:
  • Level 25: 10 Reward Points
  • Level 22-24: 7 Reward Points
  • Level 19-21: 6 Reward Points
  • Level 16-18: 5 Reward Points
  • Level 13-15: 4 Reward Points
  • Level 10-12: 3 Reward Points
  • Level 7-9: 1 Reward Point
First attempt I got a quality RoA from chest, then later desync teleporting me into a room I was never in. Died to boss + 2 packs of champs.

Reroll and get
from the first boss. Then die to hasted champ pack of viper strikes. Even with medium pots and life regen on gear my life dropped like a rock from just the dot.

Not my night. =*(
used to look forward to descent races but youre so handicapped as ranger unless you find early dmg... can't even sustain mana for splitarrow
and another death to desync at frozen.. this game would be so much better if you don't die to desync every now and then in races, so annoying.
Lost count of desync after typing and hitting /oos 100 times, it really needs to be fixed.
IGN: Azaelios
I got carried early by good drops, but I made a lot of mistakes later on and didn't get much in the way of upgrades. Anywho, here was the nice stuff I found (note all of the quality gems o.o):

Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
Didn't do a good job systematically clearing the desecrated shrine due to adrenaline knowing I'd take the record, and ended up full clearing it in the middle of the map with 1 minute to go. Used the 1 minute to walk through an empty zone to reach the demonic shrine just in time for the league to end. Would've been the easiest level 24 if I paid more attention.

My gear was kinda shit so I attribute the record to good packs.

Last edited by boof on Jul 28, 2013, 12:06:27 AM
First time ever finishing a descent race woot. Did pretty first, got two first zones later on, forbidden ruins and vault of the guardians. I guess I need to stop finding the exit so quick because I was so under leveled. Oh well, had fun and quite a few people watched my stream. Although I realized afterwards my speakers were on so my sound was probably awful. Oh well, happy about finally surviving and not dying at level 17, hopefully I can get better soon.

Didn't have any great items, but they worked. Had a real tough time with the exiles, killed the first one and got a new ring+ammy.

Last edited by Minzy on Jul 28, 2013, 12:07:00 AM
"
Zanarhi wrote:
First attempt I got a quality RoA from chest, then later desync teleporting me into a room I was never in. Died to boss + 2 packs of champs.

Reroll and get
from the first boss. Then die to hasted champ pack of viper strikes. Even with medium pots and life regen on gear my life dropped like a rock from just the dot.

Not my night. =*(

Room you were never in?

I don't even see how that's possible. The game doesn't choose positions for you, it records them.

This isn't desync you're describing, it's a huge bug, which is why I would sooner say you are mistaken than believe it, with all due respect. I'll look into it though and I apologize in advance if I find other legitimate complaints like this.
|____________ G . L . O . W . Y . R . M ____________|
< My PoE career highlight, Being beat by Throzz, hehe >
||||||\\\\\~ http://tinyurl.com/2ndPlaceToThrozz ~/////||||||

Last edited by Glowyrm on Jul 28, 2013, 12:08:44 AM
Just when i wanted to go for a firestorm build q19 firestorm comes out from chest. Then first alch is a +1 fire wand. Yes I slept with RNGesus.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info