Please change font color/design of currency items(Heard and implemented!)

"
presha wrote:
why not add this to options so users can chose the colors they want from the RGB palette?

^ Now this is a great idea. Best idea so far in this thread--which annoyingly is mostly the OP constantly bumping it after only a few minutes... After over 10+ days and no one from GGG has responded to this thread its safe to say it isn't going to happen. I would love to be proved wrong however.
"
jce3000gt wrote:
"
presha wrote:
why not add this to options so users can chose the colors they want from the RGB palette?

^ Now this is a great idea. Best idea so far in this thread--which annoyingly is mostly the OP constantly bumping it after only a few minutes... After over 10+ days and no one from GGG has responded to this thread its safe to say it isn't going to happen. I would love to be proved wrong however.

[removed by admin]
Last edited by Sam on Oct 29, 2013, 6:33:05 PM
"
MccNasty wrote:
"
jce3000gt wrote:
"
presha wrote:

Last edited by Sam on Oct 29, 2013, 6:33:22 PM
Why not give us the option to change them? certain people are going to want different. Just make a default for Trade Chat... Could be in extra options or visual options? Just an idea.
bump
-lvl 100 Ball Lightning- (BallLightning)
-lvl 96 Elemental PS Wander- (iLLeStMuZiK)
-lvl 96 Righteous Fire Flicker- (BurnMyLife)
bump
I made a post of my own about this, and someone pointed me here. :)

Please give maps color!

That line around them is simply not enough for me, with my bad eyesight, to see easily.
Still bumping...
Bump
bumppppp
-lvl 100 Ball Lightning- (BallLightning)
-lvl 96 Elemental PS Wander- (iLLeStMuZiK)
-lvl 96 Righteous Fire Flicker- (BurnMyLife)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info