Please change font color/design of currency items(Heard and implemented!)

Currency looks fine on my monitor, but I do see OP's point. The color isn't even light gray, it's "faded" gray. It's just a weird choice of color.
bump again, i really want this too!!
IGN: Just_Another_Exile_II
^^
bump
I have seen people on you tube that are doing this manually to the game, it would be better if GGG would make the change so all could enjoy
"
Krusher79 wrote:
I have seen people on you tube that are doing this manually to the game, it would be better if GGG would make the change so all could enjoy

No, don't change it, it is what it is, if you don't like it go play something else, yada yaa...

Sarcastic nagging aside;
They don't want to add ui improvements, especially for loot, because it would push the game way too close to a text based game where you just hold your right mouse button down without even properly looking at the background filled with lifebars... I mean, monsters,
and instead just clicked on loot tags which would autoarrange themself on the edge of the screens, sorted by quality and value. Like orbs on the left, uniques on the top middle, rares right side, 5-6L items on the bottom with maps and all junk with a option set to fade it out asap.

"Im smartest. Your stoped. Dael wiht it."
bump - with a faint hope that this will get some type of a response (even if it is: suck it up, this is how we like it, get yourself a new PC/monitor etc)!
^^
Of course yes.
Sorry for the English mistakes if there any in my post, this is not my native language.
le bump on the off chance this is addressed with a response!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info