AutoHotKey list of macros for PoE by W1ndows/Instinct

"
tsoukalos wrote:
"
FrostTiger wrote:

PoE may be not worth $15/month fee of most full scale online game. But how about that if the less desync option is costing $15 one time fee or $1 monthly option? I think that PoE with considerably less desync defect is worth more than that, at least.

No. We should be able to play the fucking game without desync for FREE like every other game on the market. And don't argue about it being a free game because it means jack shit because I have played plenty of free online games that don't have this problem.

OK. I'll not try to persuade you and sell the option to you any longer. But many other players who are more deeply hooked into this game will surely pay such fee to enjoy PoE with less desync. Some people buys expensive gears like $500 graphic card or buys supporter pack of few $10's to few $100's range to play PoE. So I see many potential buyers of such "less desync" option.
Last edited by FrostTiger on Jul 25, 2013, 9:30:05 PM
"
tsoukalos wrote:

No. We should be able to play the fucking game without desync for FREE like every other game on the market. And don't argue about it being a free game because it means jack shit because I have played plenty of free online games that don't have this problem.

Talk about a new generation of entitlement. Wow. Gimme Gimme Gimme. Don't like it, move on and cry elsewhere. If you think you will be missed then good for you, in your little fantasy world.

Many years ago, ppl would pay $50 for a game (plus a monthly fee) that would be released in a "Beta" state. I won't mention any big developer names but those of us who have been around long enough know what the hell I am talking about.

If this FREE game isn't giving you enough then move on and don't demand anything more from something that is given to you for FREE, unless you think GGG somehow became your adoptive parents.

Back to the topic on hand, it would be really cool if GGG could implement a binding of keys. If it was built into the game, then it would be legal and more fun.

That's my 2 cents...which is more that Tsoukalos has probably donated to the game.

p.s. BTW did I capitalize all the "FREE" words? Spell check fails at times....
-Time to be funny. The world needs funny right now! Warning: "Might" get you muted.

25 Exalts...oh God my stupidity stuck! Now onto 25 Divines...
"
"
tsoukalos wrote:

Talk about a new generation of entitlement. Wow. Gimme Gimme Gimme. Don't like it, move on and cry elsewhere. If you think you will be missed then good for you, in your little fantasy world.

Many years ago, ppl would pay $50 for a game (plus a monthly fee) that would be released in a "Beta" state. I won't mention any big developer names but those of us who have been around long enough know what the hell I am talking about.

If this FREE game isn't giving you enough then move on and don't demand anything more from something that is given to you for FREE, unless you think GGG somehow became your adoptive parents.

Back to the topic on hand, it would be really cool if GGG could implement a binding of keys. If it was built into the game, then it would be legal and more fun.

That's my 2 cents...which is more that Tsoukalos has probably donated to the game.

p.s. BTW did I capitalize all the "FREE" words? Spell check fails at times....

U MAD BRO?

Don't talk to me about any generations because I've probably been gaming since you were nothing but a twinkle in your mom's eye.

I guess it is too much to ask for a game to run smoothly, right?

The desync issues are the only thing that grinds my gears and I would be perfectly happy with the game if it was fixed.

Now make like a tree and leave.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
If there was an auto sync, item level on items and an optional remaining counter that is in a set place the macros wouldn't be needed, but hey we get more unwanted, badly timed leagues and other stuff only tuned for no lifers right?
does anyone else realize that all monsters do is walk/run up to you to perform one and only one basic attack that does a chunk of your life... and that's it? does anyone else realize how basic this game is? am i fucking crazy?
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."
Last edited by _wuv_ on Jul 25, 2013, 11:09:06 PM
"
Pinchyskree wrote:
If there was an auto sync, item level on items and an optional remaining counter that is in a set place the macros wouldn't be needed, but hey we get more unwanted, badly timed leagues and other stuff only tuned for no lifers right?

There are many unwanted aspects of PoE as it is now. But desync is the biggest and the nastiest defect PoE have for now. It seems that GGG is unable to resolve the desync problem in any foreseeable future. All players of PoE (the customers of GGG) are feeling pain and suffering from such poor design and even GGG itself are displeased with current situation.

I guess that the GGG devs are now disillusioned from the promised "hardcore experience" and realize that they made wrong design decision and is regretting it. They set unrealistic goal they can not archive, ignoring well-proven conventional wisdom of online action game development.

So it deserves special exception on no automatic macro action policy or use of common sense to tackle it. Extraordinary/ugly problem calls for extraordinary/ugly solution.

Last edited by FrostTiger on Jul 26, 2013, 7:05:03 AM
"
_wuv_ wrote:
does anyone else realize that all monsters do is walk/run up to you to perform one and only one basic attack that does a chunk of your life... and that's it? does anyone else realize how basic this game is? am i fucking crazy?

Correction

Walk/Run - also include ranged stand still and retreat, others flicker strike.

one basic attack - bosses use multiple attack types, groups are mixed so you have to deal with multiple attack types all the time.

Your not crazy, you are just wrong.

Fight censorship
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
"
Chris wrote:
Any macro that performs more than one action is bannable, as is anything that sends it based on a timer.

It's fine to have a button that causes /oos, or /remaining or casts an aura, but having a timer to repeat actions or a macro to cast all your auras is not allowed. This is because these are things that normal players cannot do, so they give advantages in terms of playing speed.

I haven't edited any posts in this thread but if you could please do so that'd be appreciated. Thanks, guys!

My comment...

Bots run wild, multiboxing (totally automated ISBoxer is ok), and 1 button that enters multiple commands is bannable?

LMAO
Crafting doesn't exist in POE. Gambling does...and the house always wins.

Velocireptile - I LOL'ed. Which made me fart. I wish the office were empty right now :(

Hardlicker - I had to push the dog out of the way so I could get to the sexy quilt.
"
ToxicRatt wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Any macro that performs more than one action is bannable, as is anything that sends it based on a timer.

It's fine to have a button that causes /oos, or /remaining or casts an aura, but having a timer to repeat actions or a macro to cast all your auras is not allowed. This is because these are things that normal players cannot do, so they give advantages in terms of playing speed.

I haven't edited any posts in this thread but if you could please do so that'd be appreciated. Thanks, guys!

My comment...

Bots run wild, multiboxing (totally automated ISBoxer is ok), and 1 button that enters multiple commands is bannable?

LMAO

As of this ruleset multiboxing is not okay.
It was also stated by Support in a multi-box thread which got unfortunately deleted.
I haven't seen anything that says multiboxing is not allowed.
Crafting doesn't exist in POE. Gambling does...and the house always wins.

Velocireptile - I LOL'ed. Which made me fart. I wish the office were empty right now :(

Hardlicker - I had to push the dog out of the way so I could get to the sexy quilt.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info