What's next - Iron Reflexes?

I use armor+evasion gear and have some dex with my 2h marauder. Frenzy stacks with heavy strike with some life leech and life regen keeps me on me feet. Because of lost health (from 2300 down to 1650) I might reroll and choose HP bonus from thief as their is a new quest that gives a passive point anyways.

Using my current evasion, when I turn on grace with bonus 1100 and iron reflexes I gain an additional 3113 armor. I don't have what I consider end gear by any means, just found or constructed 5 link gear. I use a found rare axe with high attack speed with frenzy to get over 2 attacks per second. Want to put faster attacks gem to get up around 3 attacks a second. I use lightning strike+greater projectile+life on hit that nets a large amount of health when surrounded by enemies as my secondary attack. Molten shell, warlords mark, and health totem when situation starts to go bad and leap slam to get me out of emergency situation.

Over the long haul I plan to build up the rest of evasion and get the armor/2h and HP nodes above Golems blood and retire the last of my points going up 2h attack speed and melee damage. I enjoy the flexibility of 2h weapons and abilities I can use, I'm not stuck with just mace and ground slam.

Something like this, Id call it the logger build. Just hit so fast and stun that things that the just stand still like a tree while you just chop it down.
Last edited by Sebulous on Sep 10, 2012, 2:07:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info