Is Path of Exile worth the purchase?

"
UkitalAran wrote:
I've already buy a supporter pack, but I'm having problems too install the game. I select the folder path but the installation show no progress at all. Help please.

i would check your firewall settings, that is probably blocking it
It is important too understand that the choices we make are most often not between good and bad but between bad and worse.
does anyone know how long the closed beta will last? Is it still "worth" it to buy?
"
ExTeaSea wrote:
does anyone know how long the closed beta will last? Is it still "worth" it to buy?

they hope to have it in open beta in another month or so but you must understand that that is just an estimate at best. it is nearly impossible to give accurate estimates with programming as something which might seem like an easy fix or addition can end up being a real nightmare to finish and debug.

also open beta will be a really big deal for them to get right as nearly nothing destroys a games( especially a new game) credibility half as much as it being released to the general public still buggy or missing important game play features. the open beta will make or break this games playerbase so understandably they want to get it just right

So i will definitely say that it is worth it buying into the closed beta now. you get coins that you can use to upgrade the shared stash of your characters which will be very useful even if it was in open beta now or offer other perks or customizations . you also get to play the game and this offers you a good period to figure out that huge skill tree and how it synergizes with different characters and skills. and even more importantly you help fund this great game
It is important too understand that the choices we make are most often not between good and bad but between bad and worse.
Last edited by perderabo on Aug 26, 2012, 9:41:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info