[HC][SC] [1.0.0] KayeOsse's CI CRIT Ranger Guide (ROA,LA) 7k+ ES, 23k ROA, 79k Frenzy Ranger

Hi, I have a Question.
Why do you use the Grace aura? You skill "unwavering stance" so at the end Grace looses his effect or what is my mistake?
What sort of Critical Chance should you have with this build? I've been following it and just hit 61 and realised my critical chance was only 19.3%. My Critical Multiplier is very high (around 500%) however the Crit Chance seems really low. I have put quite a few points into ES already but I'm quite perplexed. Can anyone give me a general idea of how much Critical Chance I should have at level 61, and how much you'll have towards the end with this build?
Hey I'm about to start a new ranger and I just wanted to ask two questions:

Would it be possible to use IIR/IIQ with frenzy or would the dps loss be to huge?

Is the 2% Mana leech sufficient for spamming?

And my most concerning, for LA and Frenzy you have 2G and 2R. Getting this on ES gear only seems really difficult? I don't even wanna start trying that. Or isn't it that hard to roll that?

Thanks!
Last edited by Feoras on Nov 12, 2013, 8:57:40 PM
Are there any uniques that help leveling early better?
Last edited by woodyfly on Nov 11, 2013, 5:42:07 PM
"
Scotch wrote:
What sort of Critical Chance should you have with this build? I've been following it and just hit 61 and realised my critical chance was only 19.3%. My Critical Multiplier is very high (around 500%) however the Crit Chance seems really low. I have put quite a few points into ES already but I'm quite perplexed. Can anyone give me a general idea of how much Critical Chance I should have at level 61, and how much you'll have towards the end with this build?

I am level 62, just like this guy, and I just logged in after a while without playing. Before I left, I was a life based, BM LA ranger, but now I see it is not viable because of the loss of auras. Should I go for this build? Do I need very expensive gear to make it work? Does reflect mean a huge problem, even if we pick Vaal Pact?

Thank you.
What is the point of using grace?
I'm looking to start up a new character for duo play (with a summoner). How does is build in a duo? Any changes that should be made?
Not many attack speed nodes... my attack speed sucks ;[ but not like the OP answers questions anyways
Im confused....

"
Any Thicket bow can be suited for the build but you really want it to get Double phys roll with IAS roll and Crit Chance Roll. This bow was used:

This bow has higher DPS then a Perfect Lioneyes and the Lighting Dmg Ele Mod synergizes with Arc Blows. Try to get close to this bow or better!

The bow in your example is an Imperial Bow, not a Thicket Bow.
So should we specifically be looking for a Thicket and if so why? Its not the highest tier of bow in the game so why it?
Hey, so I'm following your skill build and I'm curious how to reset all of these hp nodes once you get CI. How many respec points would you need after hitting the cap of this lvl 60 skill build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info