The beta timer idea

instead of choosing a random person every 5 minute. i think it would work better if it shows a beta key every 5 minute.

that way active people coming to the site would be looking at the timer waiting to try the new key in order to get in and the inactive accounts key wouldn't go to waste. Its not like someone can horde the keys either because they wouldn't know which key were already taken, and most likely the keys would be taken the moment it shows up.

idk if they make the timer like that knowing that most of them are probably going to stay inactive and won't come back to play or they did intend for people to come join their games, but this new timer would bring more people in easier.
Completely agree bro.
I think someone else already suggested this, but it's still an awesome idea.

+1
Great idea! +1
agree!
this is a good idea! wish i had $10 to blow on this right now.
a completely absurd idea; this way people 1 will camp the website, causing slow loading and crashes, and 2 will camp the website to TAKE ALL THE KEYS!, for themselfs/friends/selling them etc.
"
kadrek91 wrote:
a completely absurd idea; this way people 1 will camp the website, causing slow loading and crashes, and 2 will camp the website to TAKE ALL THE KEYS!, for themselfs/friends/selling them etc.

how can they take all the keys for themselves? making multiple account? i don't know how entering keys into an account works but i assume you can't just enter the key on your own account again after you are already a beta member. Theres no way someone can take all the keys because they don't even know if its still a valid key or not.
"
defective1412 wrote:
"
kadrek91 wrote:

how can they take all the keys for themselves? making multiple account? i don't know how entering keys into an account works but i assume you can't just enter the key on your own account again after you are already a beta member. Theres no way someone can take all the keys because they don't even know if its still a valid key or not.

>create multiple accounts
>camp the website
>convalide multiple accounts
>do what you want with them because you have a copy-pasta scripted program
is not that hard if you use imagination my friend
what they going to do, trade off their side account? cause they can't trade the code anymore doing something like that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info