Its My Birthday!! 08/19/1992

"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
"
bradam123 wrote:
I'm not spending money on a game that's going to be free

So that means my $250 went to waste. /sarcasm

Cmon son, $10 bucks ain't nothing. Either wait for open beta, or do not beg at all.

oh no it didnt go to waste.... you're just an idiot for spending $250 on a GAME... that can easily be spent on other things...
"
bradam123 wrote:
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
"
bradam123 wrote:
I'm not spending money on a game that's going to be free

So that means my $250 went to waste. /sarcasm

Cmon son, $10 bucks ain't nothing. Either wait for open beta, or do not beg at all.

oh no it didnt go to waste.... you're just an idiot for spending $250 on a GAME... that can easily be spent on other things...

There are people spending over thousands of $ for their hobby so why is he an idiot if he does it aswell? Just because it is a game and not a train modeling thing or whatever?
I am 12 and not allowed to work. 20 yo? go to work :D
"
bradam123 wrote:

Funny thing, I did not spend all $250 at once. I gradually upgraded when I had the money. It is similar in many f2p games, you do not go all out on with your money, you spend little by little on something you really like. But what makes this purchase more interesting, I get the benefits from the $250 package.

While I can spend on other things, I have not found something really interesting besides PoE. Besides the purchases from PoE, I only wasted on D3 and a couple of movie tickets (almost $100 in two years). Max Payne 3 was worth the purchase. That is it, that is all I have purchase this year, and even in 2011.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Aug 20, 2012, 12:08:57 PM
People will buy what they deem a good value for themselves. It is not our place to judge another person's preference. While you may personally not appeal to the idea of paying $250 for PoE in what is essentially pre-ordering microtransaction currency, it may very well be appealing for him and other people.
"I am now too addicted to that feeling of being kicked in the nuts when you die." ~CliveHowlitzer

You spend money on this game to support devs that are making a game that is putting d3 to shame.

People spend 60$ on D3 and then 100's more dollars for p2w items...

Stop being a troll and put in 10 bucks. You get a sick kiwi :P.
IGN:IGotABigStick

Shameless advertising:
Visit my hand picked rares item mall!
[url]http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/84021[/url]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info