IIQ/IIR caps

Chris mentioned somewhat recently that Increased Item Quantity/Rarity have diminishing returns after a specific threshold. Can anyone tell me what value that starts at? I'm running 350% rarity in "easy" zones, 50% quantity. I want to raise my quantity until I start getting diminishing returns. I imagine I've far surpassed the threshold at 350% rarity, though I don't mind that so much.

And yes, I'm swimming in uniques. They're like candy. 11 in 2 days
My Keystone Ideas: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/744282
"
anubite wrote:
Chris mentioned somewhat recently that Increased Item Quantity/Rarity have diminishing returns after a specific threshold. Can anyone tell me what value that starts at? I'm running 350% rarity in "easy" zones, 50% quantity. I want to raise my quantity until I start getting diminishing returns. I imagine I've far surpassed the threshold at 350% rarity, though I don't mind that so much.

Fuckin hell dude. Does ALL your gear have IIR?
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
"
ciknay wrote:
"
anubite wrote:

Fuckin hell dude. Does ALL your gear have IIR?

It's not that hard honestly.

2 andavarius with high implicit mod and you are almost at 150 with 2 items.

Add the gem which is something like 50% and you are at 200. Then there's all the rest.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info