One beta key up for grabs

What I'm looking forward to most in the game is the customization the passive skill tree offers. I plan on making many different characters and trying odd and highly unconventional builds on them, like a tanky witch for one. Of course this will probably change once I actually play the game, but I'm looking forward to the journey of building up a character however I want, even if it wouldn't be considered "viable".

I know I won't be given this key as I only found out about PoE about four days ago, but I have been watching tons of streams and participating on the forum since. As this looks like a really amazing game and I want to show my interest by being active. Of course a lot of my activity has been out of self-interest ( Participating in a few beta key giveaways ). However I choose to look at that as my enthusiasm for this game.

Congratulations to whomever is picked, since he is choosing the person who has waited he longest I know for sure you deserve it. Enjoy the game finally.
This game isn't diablo 3....enough said.
With all due respect to those who plays diablo 3 but i didn't migrate from nothing as the game is a totally broke beyond repair.

Also i love the dark atmosphere of this game and the over all scene of hopelessness.
FFA loot = Single Player Game
I joined recently i know there are other people that have older accounts but, i really want give this game a try heard and seen so much about it. I'm on the forums every single day I've joined.
I'm sure PoE will have an amazing player coming from my side. ty
4 may 2012 here, I hope I win the stress weekends where epic, and I will give feedback and stream :3
Last edited by Ricebal on Aug 19, 2012, 11:59:51 AM

Yup. Quite a while.

Well now, why I want to play this game?
Since when I heard of it, I got interested. I got even more interested specially after the whole Diablo 3 fiasco.

I got in the open beta, and I really liked the atmosphere of the game, as well as the leagues (is it still called that?) system, where you could go into the PvP ones, the hardcore, etc.

I'm looking for continuous fun, which this game seems to offer. It's been quite a while since I truly dedicated to one game, and this one grabbed my attention.
Last edited by Zaeknon on Aug 19, 2012, 12:11:19 PM
nooh, you are longer than me, well onto the next giveaway then :(
3 August 2012 17:12

I hope to get the key :D
"
Annubiss wrote:
3 August 2012 17:12

I hope to get the key :D

Did you even read the thread?
i dont wait long but i wold sey its good idea .the persons who waith about more than half of year more deserve than me
my acount was created 26 july2012
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/28657
this is a tread with the same idea
https://www.twitch.tv/sober667
Last edited by sober667 on Aug 19, 2012, 12:19:47 PM
Zaeknon check your PMs. Wish I had enough keys to give you all one!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info