Read First, Summary of all Information (continues to be updated)

Let me have the BETA KEY im a HARD CORE DII player >.
^^ Im a Crazy Gamer!!! ^^
New here and excited to play this game!!
I've never played the Diablo series but I'm still excited for this game ^^
Looks like the Newcomer thread is helping out a lot there are less question threads now. Good job innoruuk :)
Yes good sir, I enjoy slaying mythical creatures.
Innoruuk made good job. But i see some people dont know what it is for like XLorDeviLX seems to be possessed by PoE. Funny thing. XLorDeviLX posting that you want beta in random threads wont help you get it.
Repent! That's what i'm talking about!
Everyone here are ''possessed'' by this game, me and you included. Here's a fresh example with myself - I was checking my email yesterday when I saw a letter from Blizzard, who thanked me for supporting their game ( StarCraft 2 which I played since beta and which I have pre-ordered days before release) so they ''bought'' me the original WoW and gave me 30 days of free play. And let me tell you, it's good but I prefer playing PoE much more. :D
In all games I always play as a warrior, guess it's in my blood or something. For all the lonely warriors out there, unite under my banner! Let us dominate over the other classes! To arms!
"
turbo4i4ka wrote:
Everyone here are ''possessed'' by this game, me and you included. Here's a fresh example with myself - I was checking my email yesterday when I saw a letter from Blizzard, who thanked me for supporting their game ( StarCraft 2 which I played since beta and which I have pre-ordered days before release) so they ''bought'' me the original WoW and gave me 30 days of free play. And let me tell you, it's good but I prefer playing PoE much more. :D

they weren't giving you that to be nice. Thats like saying " man this drug dealer gave me this free crack!. It was pretty sweet :D"
Cheaper than free... Speedtree
turbo4i4ka you are one lucky man i can say. I played wow for those small 10days and i didnt find it integrating. And yes i think im possessed by this game ,when i first saw this website i registered then i started to comment threads and such and now i often caught my self being an asshole to other players. Well i guess if i insulted anyone they forgive me ( i dont want everyone to kill me over and over when the beta starts ) lol.
"
Zidjian wrote:
Looks like the Newcomer thread is helping out a lot there are less question threads now. Good job innoruuk :)

thank you! its for the community;) iam thinking about adding new stuff soon
Rustychops, I am very aware why are they doing this, still a free game is a free game. xD I'm just saying that I mostly have played the game in private servers but even now when I'm finally playing the ''true'' game I don't find it so good compared to PoE.:P Even Diablo III starts to lose it's ''charm'' but that doesn't mean that I won't pre-order it like Starcraft 2 and play the crap out of it. :D Still, I think I will play both of them when they come out...but I got carried away so I'll end here. ^^
In all games I always play as a warrior, guess it's in my blood or something. For all the lonely warriors out there, unite under my banner! Let us dominate over the other classes! To arms!
Diablo III seemed to be so awesome ,but now when more gameplays come up to youtube ,i just feel that it's not the same. Somethings missing. It's like ...Diablo players dont want another wow.
But i will still buy it ,just because its diablo.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info