Read First, Summary of all Information (continues to be updated)

"
coolyouyu wrote:
sticky please

Already has it.
"Instead of praising what you do not understand, try understanding what you do not praise."
- Charles L. Haeldrik
Update 08.07.2011

-Version Info update 0.8.6

*The summary is on the first (1st) page of this thread.
Click here for the Summary!
Thanks for summarizing all this information in one thread. The link to ->Fool´s Errand Boots) is outdated though and didn't work for me.
Once more I'm gonna say thanks for this topic. You've done a good job keeping on top of things.
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan
:O I like this kind of games looks like Diablo ;)

Also can you play this game multiplayer with friends ?
"
:O I like this kind of games looks like Diablo ;)

Yea, this game is designed to be played with friends. I believe they stated at some point it would be 4 to 8 players in monster areas.
Will the characters of the beta testers, both open and closed be wiped after the initial release?
"
rbak3r wrote:
"

Yea, this game is designed to be played with friends.

No, it's not. PoE is designed to be fun both solo and in co-op (party) modes :o))
"I am The Banisher, the ill will that snuffs the final candle." - Seal of Doom (MTG)
"
Jungblut wrote:
Will the characters of the beta testers, both open and closed be wiped after the initial release?

Closed beta will almost certainly have a server wipe right before open beta. Open beta will not have a server wipe. Of course, GGG always reserves the right to wipe the server whenever they want for any reason.
Forum Sheriff
Last edited by tpapp157 on Jul 19, 2011, 4:43:12 PM
let's see if this game creates a game felling like i had in "old" diablo :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info